What's new

Recent content by Rabby

  1. Rabby

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Reflection only happens when you're not busy. So set aside time to sit and not do much. If you're busy all the time - not just in business, but socially, doing personal things, whatever - you can easily lose track of why you're doing any of it, and where it leads. So sit and stare at a wall if...
  2. Rabby

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Rockefeller in his mansion full of nursemaids: "If only I had a better dentist, and a TV with weird ads about disorders I never knew existed!"
  3. Rabby

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    A perfect watering hole for ransomware developers, lovely.
  4. Rabby

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    One thing I will say should be studied continuously and over time if you're using LLMs to make CODE specifically, is security and architecture. You don't personally have to know every detail of security (eventually at least one human should though), but knowing the core concepts will save you...
  5. Rabby

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    You could, but I think it's the kind of thing you pick up fastest by doing. An overview of the whole topic is probably only 30 minutes total of reading, looking at examples, and thinking. Maybe an hour? Start easy by creating canon documents like PROJECT-ARCHITECTURE.md and/or DESIGN.md that...
  6. Rabby

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    I will offer a suggestion for anyone who's using llm's to produce larger projects. This is in contrast to the use case where you have an llm manage your calendar directly, or similar uses. You're making a product or tool using a coding agent, this is for you... Look into context engineering...
  7. Rabby

    How important is to have rich friends to become rich?

    PEOPLE 
    Among the self-made "rich" is only the result of their true nature which is "productive" and maybe "strategic." Most of the people in this category could care less if you, or they, or anyone is what you would call "rich." Rather, they are doing something... usually something that has value to...
  8. Rabby

    Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

    HOT! CHAT 
    People believe the government? :rofl:
  9. Rabby

    Tin Foil Hat Time: Are Aliens Here?

    HOT! CHAT 
    Maybe it's time to place that alien discovery bet in the prediction markets lol.
  10. Rabby

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    This is a reminder that everyone should take B vitamins. Your mitochondria will thank you, especially when they produce useful energy instead of toxins that slowly kill you. :walkingdead:
  11. Rabby

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOi_Y4ythYY
  12. Rabby

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    I told Grok something like "every so often I feel like the market hates me," and it said this: "Underappreciation by the Market: Feeling underappreciated often stems from creating value that isn’t effectively communicated or positioned to the right audience. The market rewards solutions that...
  13. Rabby

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    Reality Check This reaction :rofl:
  14. Rabby

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Wasn't expecting to scroll by this hidden gold. 1913 was an evil year. Somehow we got roped into income taxes and the beginning of a debt-based economy at the same time... and I doubt most people at the time noticed the connection. I wonder who could have lobbied for such changes? People with...
  15. Rabby

    Hiring Nigerian Sales Appointment Setters

    MARKETING 
    All I can think about are the emails I get from Nigeria about my inheritance, about helping Ms. Suphie Miller move her bank account using Western Union, and about verifying my google account by giving them my phone number and then reading back the code that comes in on my phone. They have so...
Back
Top Bottom