What's new

Recent content by PaulRyan17

  1. PaulRyan17

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    That's the thing though, it can feel so hard to get ahead here - 52% tax is a ball breaker if trying to grow a business on the side. Deemed disposal tax is brutal if you invest. It creates a balance here in a way but yeah hard to truly break ahead - enough moaning, back to work!
  2. PaulRyan17

    The Agencies/Freelancers Chat Thread

    CHAT 
    Does the skill actually log into your ad account and launch the ad for the client? Do you have a budget set as part of the skill so it doesn't go buck wild?
  3. PaulRyan17

    Greetings from rainy Uk

    INTRO 
    Welcome to the community
  4. PaulRyan17

    How to read Google Ads metrics

    MARKETING 
    This was super helpful, I was able to analyse my google ad much better and not actually "panic" and today my first lead came into my inbox. Thanks @Andy Black
  5. PaulRyan17

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Amazing response, really enjoyed reading it. Very much echoed a lot of what I've been thinking.
  6. PaulRyan17

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Love to hear everyone's opinion on AI & Software Engineering specifically. I use things like Claude Code/Codex every day as part of my job and it can do things in hours that would have normally taking me days. I can see every couple of months it's getting much better. When I bring up the idea...
  7. PaulRyan17

    App for developers (and product teams) to manage transactional (or all) emails

    SIDE HUSTLE SAAS / APPS EXECUTION 
    I have worked with a few clients and always use Email Sending Service. Relatively cheap and good support. The scream of AI on your landing page would be turn off for me, use something like lovable and some custom coding and you can build a better landing page. I built this in a couple of hours...
  8. PaulRyan17

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Not sure if this has been shared already but very interesting article on "The death of the corporate job" https://open.substack.com/pub/thestillwandering/p/the-death-of-the-corporate-job Some very interesting discussion points such as invented roles & the sheer nonsense of some roles.
  9. PaulRyan17

    Young fastlaners: SHUT DOWN ALL SOCIAL MEDIA

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Just to add to this, I never had much of an issue with social media - I don't have any of the apps on my phone but by god Youtube is insanely addictive. I used to think of the time others were wasting on tiktok etc meanwhile I am watching "productive" videos on youtube which nearly always ended...
  10. PaulRyan17

    First time entrepreneur: some few niches to get started - feedback needed!!

    IDEA INTRO 
    None of the items listed are really a problem. Like is this really an issue? Corporate dress codes make it hard to dress well and personally. And if it is would people pay for it? Very unlikely. All of these ideas seem to completely separate, you should probably focus on an area you know...
  11. PaulRyan17

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Hey Andy, out of interest how do you find these clients? Is this through ads/cold outreach or just good old referrals?
  12. PaulRyan17

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    I really don't know how people get excited/motivated by this. Rough reading for me.
  13. 1750888215057.webp

    1750888215057.webp

  14. PaulRyan17

    Introducing Myself

    INTRO 
    Hey Abhishek, I think the first step you need to decide is what are your goals? What type of business do you envision yourself starting? Who can you help? What is an area where you have an "unfair advantage"? Only you can make those decisions.
  15. PaulRyan17

    Starting today

    EXECUTION 
    You really got to think - what value is this providing? "dropship some inexpensive products" . Absolutely none, you see it as "quick way" for YOU to make money. That is the complete wrong place to start. This is the same approach as entering a business and offering to build them a nice, sleek...
Back
Top Bottom