What's new

Recent content by parthguptav12

  1. parthguptav12

    Growing my LinkedIn organically from the start

    SCALING MEETUPS 
    Hi there fasteners, I am trying to grow my LinkedIn organically and build my community. So far the journey has been that good and I will thrive to do so. My niche is copywriting and content strategy and I will continue to build my audience there. I post 5 times a week and got more than 100...
  2. parthguptav12

    Creating a team of teenagers who are intrested with the concept of AI and money making

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    I am planning to use it to create an Instagram page and a YouTube channel. Any suggestions for other areas that I can use ai to create money?
  3. parthguptav12

    Creating a team of teenagers who are intrested with the concept of AI and money making

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Yeah, I changed it. Also, I have already specified that the people who want to create money using AI should join.
  4. parthguptav12

    Creating a team of teenagers who are intrested with the concept of AI and money making

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Yeah I did that. I have been researching for the past few months and I know what to do. I just typed an error in the forum, The thing which I wanted to say is I am creating a team i.e. I am looking for people who will participate with me and create money.
  5. parthguptav12

    Creating a team of teenagers who are intrested with the concept of AI and money making

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Hi, this is Parth. I am 19 years old and I live in India. I am creating a team of likely-minded people like me who are interested in making money using artificial intelligence. If you are a person aged 16 to 22 and you are intrested,. reply... Looking forward to meeting with you
Back
Top Bottom