What's new

Recent content by panuto

  1. P

    How do I know if Im good enough to gind clients

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    Just get one first client you feel confident enough you'll be able to deliver what they need. That'll help you get traction, and also build confidence in your skills. However, try to step out of the comfort zone too. Even if you feel like it's too much, take it! You might learn something. But...
  2. P

    hey everyone!

    INTRO 
    also I forgot, but thanks @MJ DeMarco for the already great experience that is this book!
  3. P

    hey everyone!

    INTRO 
    Hi! I'm Bruno, a software developer from Brazil. I just bought TMF and am currently reading it (chapter 9). I don't really have much to say here. I've always flirted with entrepreneurship, but I just never finish stuff I start. A good friend has recommended TMF for me and I'm already baffled...
Back
Top Bottom