What's new

Recent content by ollari

  1. ollari

    The story of Prusa 3D Printers journey to 100k printers shipped. $230,000,000+ valuation

    Thats´s exactly what I like about Prusa. They take care of their customers, there has always been an option to upgrade your machine into next generation. You don`t need to buy new one, just upgrade old one for a little sum of money.
  2. ollari

    The story of Prusa 3D Printers journey to 100k printers shipped. $230,000,000+ valuation

    Prusa printers are just good. Have owned couple of them, worked flawlessly out of the box. Exellent tool for prototyping or regular user. In my opinion mega corps are not ready for 3d printing plastic parts. I work in plastic industry, and we have discussed it to have one and make some parts...
  3. ollari

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I have listened Unscripted as audiobook twice. Exellent work that slapped my face and brain even harder than TMF. Thanks!
  4. ollari

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I have read TMF twice. It has changed my thinking by giving couple of slaps to the face. Absolutely fantastic read. Thanks!
Back
Top Bottom