What's new

Recent content by novicole

  1. novicole

    Young "Pre-med" Woman from Texas looking to create an unimaginable life for herself

    INTRO 
    Thank you for this! I have my brand/product photoshoot next week. I gathered a couple of friends and plan to get lots of content to help make my website! Will update you guys throughout this journey!
  2. novicole

    Young "Pre-med" Woman from Texas looking to create an unimaginable life for herself

    INTRO 
    This sounds awesome!! How are you marketing this?
  3. novicole

    Young "Pre-med" Woman from Texas looking to create an unimaginable life for herself

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone! I am new here! My name is Nicole, and I am from Texas. I recently took my MCAT earlier this year with the hope of going to medical school and did not perform so well. After some reflection, I began to realize what I actually wanted out of life (not what people around me wanted) and...
Back
Top Bottom