What's new

Recent content by njen

  1. N

    Saad Khan's EXECUTION THREAD

    HOT! EXECUTION 
    Hey Saad, are you the same guy I have seen on youtube MAG livestreams etc? Great progress thread & good keeping with it!
  2. N

    Not quite fastlane, but more gas in the tank

    INTRO 
    Hmm, good point. Probably not worth the risk, especially when there are other untapped avenues to take. Thanks for the input!
  3. N

    Not quite fastlane, but more gas in the tank

    INTRO 
    My plan now is to get my own ecommerce website up and running. From there I plan to actively market my business to many of the business customers I see purchasing my product on Amazon. I can also search & cold call or run paid ads. I have heard that Amazon is very protective of their customers &...
  4. N

    Not quite fastlane, but more gas in the tank

    INTRO 
    My background: I always had an inclination towards business that was readily stamped out while in school. I distinctly remember a 4th grade teacher telling me that I couldn't sell candy to classmates. I went to college for a degree that didn't pay (oops that hurt). Went back for an MBA so that I...
  5. N

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    i read the book. It gives words to a lot of things that I have felt since graduating college....super inspirational!
Back
Top Bottom