What's new

Recent content by Niko32

  1. N

    I launched a QR menu website, but people are not buying it. I need help

    INVESTING 
    Try to come from the other side. Instead of people scanning on their phone. It will be easier when there are large tablets in the restaurant, with the same menu. The waiter brought instead of the usual me, digital me. And a person will not bother to scan something. For many, this is difficult...
  2. N

    How to find a partner for life and not be polygamous?

    thanks for the detailed advice!)
  3. N

    How to find a partner for life and not be polygamous?

    I wanted to write personally to MJ DeMarco, but the personal account is closed. I understand he will answer messages forever. I would like to hear an opinion about the relationship. How to find a partner for life? So that you don't deviate from the course and arrive where you need to. Because an...
  4. N

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    what do you mean by that?
  5. N

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    A very unusual book
Back
Top Bottom