What's new

Recent content by NickK

  1. N

    Hello from Germany :)

    INTRO 
    Hello MJ, thank you very much for the warm welcome. I have created my Plantasy and have already started to implement it. While reading the books, several business ideas came to mind. Over time, I discarded some of them because they didn't pass the CENTS test. However, I kept a few and will...
  2. N

    Hello from Germany :)

    INTRO 
    Thank you Supa!
  3. N

    Hello from Germany :)

    INTRO 
    Privet Kevin, Thank you! I will do my best. I wish you good luck too!
  4. N

    Hello from Germany :)

    INTRO 
    Hello everyone, My name is Nikita and I come from beautiful Brandenburg in Germany. I studied and work in the public sector as a recruiter. Since I was born in a rural region of Siberia, where people are more concerned with surviving than living, a good education and a secure job played a...
Back
Top Bottom