What's new

Recent content by Nicephore

  1. N

    Time to shift into next gear.

    HEALTH INTRO 
    So… Last week I was wasting my time on social media, candy crush and such, not knowing what to do of my boring yet stressful life, wating for 6pm and afraid to talk to any human being (except family). And today I’m and seriously¹ considering that raising millions from business angels to...
  2. N

    Time to shift into next gear.

    HEALTH INTRO 
    Thanks. Alas my childhood dream of creating the first hyperspatial travelling ship seems compromised for some time ("Dream big", they said). And I am some businesses away to compete with Musk, I guess. Still, I have a lot of whys, mostly revenge on life. Just, I could not make them work well...
  3. N

    Time to shift into next gear.

    HEALTH INTRO 
    Thanks you! :wideyed: I just found my first "non-loved" business idea this morning: deliver book without destroying them. :D Madam just received 2 books from Amazon, following return of two same that were torn, and the new ones are chipped on every corner. It’s the third time it happens. How...
  4. N

    Time to shift into next gear.

    HEALTH INTRO 
    Hello there, I’m Nicéphore¹, 46 (yes, that old), from France. Apologies for my likely rough english, I’m more used to read it than to write it. I just finished TMF, french version, from my Slowlane comfy job (web developper, you know, all that HTML/CSS/JS stuff). So what now ? Time to pass the...
  5. N

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Hello from France I just read the book, french version. This is the second time a book have such an effect on me, bringing puzzle pieces into place. Thanks for that. First one was more a psychological thing, and I ended up on a forum for some years, and started a process that changed my life...
Back
Top Bottom