What's new

Recent content by MrChisell

  1. MrChisell

    [INTRO] 23yo from Turkey. Escaping the 3-Shift Factory Grind via Code.

    INTRO 
    Hello Fastlane Community, (editing the topic in English) My name is [BayChisell], I'm calling from Türkiye. Background: I am a 23-year-old blue-collar worker. I currently work as a machine operator in a factory, in a grueling 3-shift system. Those who follow the global economy know that due to...
  2. MrChisell

    [INTRO] 23yo from Turkey. Escaping the 3-Shift Factory Grind via Code.

    INTRO 
    No, that's not it, I was talking about editing the topic
  3. MrChisell

    [INTRO] 23yo from Turkey. Escaping the 3-Shift Factory Grind via Code.

    INTRO 
    Thank you for your warning, I don't know how to translate this
  4. MrChisell

    Hi, this is my web

    IDEA 
    1. Identity Crisis & Trust Issues (The Biggest Killer)The site sends mixed signals that destroy conversion rates. Brand Dissonance: The copy screams "Timberland quality," but the domain is botasdecuerodraco. A customer immediately asks: "Is this an authorized Timberland dealer, or a site...
  5. MrChisell

    [INTRO] 23yo from Turkey. Escaping the 3-Shift Factory Grind via Code.

    INTRO 
    Merhaba Fastlane Topluluğu, Benim adım [BayChisell], Türkiye'den arıyorum. Arka Plan: Ben 23 yaşında, mavi yakalı bir işçiyim. Şu anda bir fabrikada makine operatörü olarak, yorucu 3 vardiya sisteminde çalışıyorum. Küresel ekonomiyi takip edenler bilir ki, enflasyon ve satın alma gücü paritesi...
Back
Top Bottom