What's new

Recent content by Mo Joe

  1. M

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Good morning, This "unique" morning I woke up and I promised myself there will be no New Year's resolutions. No big life changing idea. I had so many idea in the past.... I opened my laptop, there are 40 open tabs in chrome :D half of it is uncategorized - mostly - high quality (?) books. I...
  2. M

    Life depends on success

    MINDSET 
    In some way we need to be crazy as the "normal" doesn't work ;) Meanwhile I think I need to work on hourglass business :D
  3. M

    Life depends on success

    MINDSET 
    How do you manipulate your subconscious?
  4. M

    Website Is Up! Please Give Feedback

    IDEA FEEDBACK WEB DESIGN 
    Hi! Is there so hot people need it? :) Seriously, I like to see I can get the item in two days or "estimated arrival is 10th oct AM", when I need it fast for some reason. For me its value skew.
  5. M

    Comment by 'Mo Joe' in media 'Stop learning and dreaming, start acting.'

    Wow!!! It's ten years old.
  6. M

    Comment by 'Mo Joe' in media 'Stop learning and dreaming, start acting.'

    Thanks for sharing this comic, another signal for doing and not just dreaming. I'm love to read and to consume new ideas, for ex. great books, but I feel I'm stuck at this point or I'm going forward "too slowly"...
  7. M

    Hello from Slovakia!

    INTRO 
    Welcome Juraj, Greetings from the neighborhood, from Hungary. Have a good fastlane journey! Joe
  8. M

    Scaling a Tutoring Biz ~ Progress Thread

    EXECUTION 
    Wow! Its amazing!!! I would have never thought math tutoring could be so big. Sure it need thousands of courses to reach that level. I know you are a big online marketing legend, one of the kings of this forum :) Is that business a big website? How is this built? Can you pls share some info...
  9. M

    Scaling a Tutoring Biz ~ Progress Thread

    EXECUTION 
    Hi Lara! I started small, very small. With one student at the weekend, some months later, I got new one, so total two :D First, I dont wanted to tutor at full time, it was just a hobby, than in 2-3 years I decided to left my job and now I tutor at full time. Here in Hungary facebook is the...
  10. M

    Thats me

    INTRO 
    Hi Lukas! Welcome :)
  11. M

    Scaling a Tutoring Biz ~ Progress Thread

    EXECUTION 
    Hi DB1! Great to read! :) Whats your offer, or how do you "market" group tutoring? I feel big walls - in math tutoring - from parents. They need the 1on1 olds cool style... they say "my child can pay attention better"........... Thanks Joe
  12. M

    Interest check: European Fastlane Meetup

    MEETUPS 
    As I'm hungarian, I'm happy to see Budapest mentioned. Of course cheap - for most of you guys :) - and beautiful. BUD airport has connection for many eu hubs. Around the above dates the wheather is not sooo hot, because the summer could be very sweating. I'm 34 years old, father of 3 little...
  13. M

    Scaling a Tutoring Biz ~ Progress Thread

    EXECUTION 
    Hi DB1! Its fantastic to read your thoughts and journey as I'm also a tutor, I'm tutoring mostly math locally approx 2 years already full time. I have lots of similar wall to destroy, the face to face, personal tutoring has a limit and we need to be honest, its not a fastlane. It could be high...
  14. M

    How to find good quality Google Ads resources?

    INTRO 
    Yeah, this kind of mindset is a must. Thank you for remindig me!
  15. M

    How to find good quality Google Ads resources?

    INTRO 
    Hi Andy! I just checked Perry Marshall's book, he has a lot, which one have you read? Thanks
Back
Top Bottom