What's new

Recent content by mm1209

  1. M

    'Boring' Businesses Are Making Millionaires — and You Can Borrow Their Strategies For Success

    NEWS 
    "Essential but so-called "boring" businesses, like waste management..." I know a guy that worked in waste management, he made a bunch of money :)
  2. 1742031299519.webp

    1742031299519.webp

  3. M

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've read Unscripted. Amazing book, now it's time to take action.
  4. M

    $9,000 in 2 months- can I do it? (DONE)

    GOLD! SIDE HUSTLE 
    Inspiring stuff, really cool to read and take some ideas from you
  5. M

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've read the book, it really is life changing. Now I'm reading Unscripted. Decided to join the forum and to start taking action.
  6. M

    Why I'm Here

    INTRO 
    Why am I here? Simple —I'm here to take action. I'm just an ordinary guy who's spent a few years in the corporate world. This year, I hit my FT event—another project wrapped up, and now I find myself on the "bench", no longer needed. Well, f you. I started making changes last year. I pushed...
Back
Top Bottom