What's new

Recent content by mm.c

  1. mm.c

    Build with Gemini XPRIZE — a $2 million global hackathon, built on Google’s Gemini stack, to find the builders who will point these tools at problem

    - AI - 
    The Top 100 — Build with Gemini XPRIZE Update regarding the competition: all submissions have now been shortlisted to the top 100 finalists. Among them regardless of how their business or demo performs from here on out, some will walk away with prizes of up to $2 million. To put it in...
  2. mm.c

    Not Just Ideas: 1,401 Real, Operating Businesses Built for the $2M Gemini AI Hackathon

    - AI - 
    Back in April, I came across a hackathon that just recently wrapped up—sponsored by companies like Google and XPRIZE, with a prize pool of over $2 million. The core requirement was simple: use Google Gemini to build an AI-powered business. The competition just ended, and while the official...
  3. mm.c

    I’ve watched 4 online entrepreneurship communities die in the last 2 years. Here is my breakdown of why it’s happening.

    MEETUPS 
    Hi everyone, I wanted to share a rather depressing observation from the last 18 months, and honestly, I need to start by calling myself out. For a long time, participating in these online communities became a massive form of "Action Faking" for me. I have a strong tendency to procrastinate by...
  4. mm.c

    Hello from Spain... and feeling stuck

    INTRO 
    Hey! Just as a quick intro – I’ve done a few multi-month backpacking trips myself, so that lifestyle is definitely close to my heart. I also spent over a 15 years living abroad. In my case, it was Norway (a bit colder than Spain!), but let's get to the point. I know you're currently figuring...
  5. mm.c

    Build with Gemini XPRIZE — a $2 million global hackathon, built on Google’s Gemini stack, to find the builders who will point these tools at problem

    - AI - 
    Hi everyone,In one of the newsletters I subscribe to, I came across a new global app development competition. Below, I’m pasting the content of the email detailing the event, along with the link to register. It looks incredibly interesting! https://www.geminixprize.com/ Five years ago, if you...
  6. mm.c

    The Choose Hard, Live Easy Workbook -Completed Tasks, Discussion, and Final Impression

    BOOKS 
    Hello everyone, I was wondering if anyone else here has been working with the workbook? I have actually completed the vast majority of it, except for a few tasks that require long-term continuation over several weeks or 90 days—basically those habit-building exercises that take time. But...
  7. mm.c

    2 Hours of Your Time – Absolutely Worth the Watch!

    IDEA BOOKS 
    An amazing video on YouTube – it takes two hours of your time, but it's absolutely worth it! A two-hour lecture by a man who has founded 150 companies, with over 7 of them valued at more than a billion dollars. He is conducting a two-hour workshop in 2026 for a closed group of people. Truly...
  8. mm.c

    I've Read Choose Hard, Live Easy: The Art of War for Decision-Making!

    HOT! BOOKS 
    I’d like to add that this task is truly creative. It seems so obvious at first, but then, with the different scenarios and extra info on the left, things really shift...
  9. mm.c

    I've Read Choose Hard, Live Easy: The Art of War for Decision-Making!

    HOT! BOOKS 
    Reflections after 40 pages of Workbook exercises I wanted to share some observations on the process, as it has been far more demanding—and...
  10. 20260428_150305.webp

    20260428_150305.webp

  11. mm.c

    I've Read Choose Hard, Live Easy: The Art of War for Decision-Making!

    HOT! BOOKS 
    I’m not trying to kiss your a$$ or suck up, or come at you with 'Guru' talk or being 'starstruck' like you're some celebrity. It’s not about that. I just want to show you some appreciation and tell you why. To show you the reach of your message—I’m from Poland. I have to admit, your books...
  12. mm.c

    I've Read Choose Hard, Live Easy: The Art of War for Decision-Making!

    HOT! BOOKS 
    Absolutely, this workbook definitely deserves a review. Happy to be the first!
  13. mm.c

    I've Read Choose Hard, Live Easy: The Art of War for Decision-Making!

    HOT! BOOKS 
    I’ve just finished a new book—both read it and listened to the audiobook—and I also bought the workbook that goes with it. The challenge it presents is very concrete and practical. One thing’s for sure: MJ truly lives the ethos from the ground up. Honestly, the guy seems like the embodiment of...
  14. mm.c

    Choose Hard, Live Easy: The Art of War for Decision-Making (Release thread)

    HOT! BOOKS 
    Nietzsche’s "Last Man" vs. The "Easy Life" Trap – Mind-blowing connection! I was just listening to podcasts with Francis Fukuyama ( Stanford philosopher) where he talked about the subtitle of his book, "The Last Man." He explained it as Nietzsche’s warning about the decline of humanity—people...
  15. mm.c

    Choose Hard, Live Easy: The Art of War for Decision-Making (Release thread)

    HOT! BOOKS 
    Here I changed the font—one is called Bookerly, the other Palatino—and the text changed, but the headings stayed exactly the same. That's just how it works on my end. Maybe I have some older version of the app, I don't know. I actually double-checked this with Gemini , and it mentioned that the...
Back
Top Bottom