What's new

Recent content by mirajjara

  1. M

    Cold calling for months, now want to do free work for testimonials. Right move? (repost)

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK 
    I live in Connecticut where Insurance and Insurance tech is enormous. Literally the insurance capital of the world. I signed a work clause that prevents me from building in and around insurance for up to a year after leaving the company
  2. M

    Cold calling for months, now want to do free work for testimonials. Right move? (repost)

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK 
    My parents have been caregivers for as long as I can remember. They don't make a lot, but they used it to give me and my siblings a shot. They came to America to work and build something better for us. I see what they do and the families they support and I can only admire it. I'm just taking my...
  3. M

    Cold calling for months, now want to do free work for testimonials. Right move? (repost)

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK 
    I work in the insurance industry. I signed a contract when I got hired that says I'm technically not allowed to build anything that ends up competing with my company for up to a year, I need to figure out the implications of that. I picked home care because my uncle who helps on the...
  4. M

    Cold calling for months, now want to do free work for testimonials. Right move? (repost)

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK 
    Going to look into this. I'd need to balance this with my current day job but I reckon I could learn a crap ton.
  5. M

    Cold calling for months, now want to do free work for testimonials. Right move? (repost)

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK 
    Observer bias risk is real. I could be seeing pain that exists but isn't actually bought against. I'm not quitting my job to go work at an agency, I have a full time role that funds this. My answer to the domain gap is going directly into the workflow another way: going back to operators I've...
  6. M

    Cold calling for months, now want to do free work for testimonials. Right move? (repost)

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK 
    Zero sold. Still in validation. Next step is going back to the operators I've already built rapport with through discovery, getting deeper on their specific workflow around their specific problems, and offering to build a solution for free in exchange for a testimonial. First engagement closes...
  7. M

    Cold calling for months, now want to do free work for testimonials. Right move?

    - AI - 
    You're completely right, bringing immediate value builds trust faster than just asking questions, and client acquisition is not completely off the mark. I've heard it come up a couple of times across my calls. That being said tho, the reason I've been in discovery mode is intentional. With a...
  8. M

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Nice work MJ!! I finished Fastlane last week it's got my mindset primed to just create. Doing what I can with what I know to help people being paid in the process, it's a win for everyone.
  9. M

    Cold calling for months, now want to do free work for testimonials. Right move? (repost)

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK 
    The original post was posted in the wrong forum ... currently figuring out how to delete the old post
  10. M

    Cold calling for months, now want to do free work for testimonials. Right move? (repost)

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK 
    I'm about 3.5 months into cold calling home care agencies. Now trying to make the transition from discovery to actually helping. Looking for input. I'm developing a managed services and consulting operation in the home care space. The business model is services first on purpose. I want to go...
  11. M

    Cold calling for months, now want to do free work for testimonials. Right move?

    - AI - 
    Sorry I believe I posted this in the wrong area. Is there a way to have it moved to the right place?
  12. M

    Cold calling for months, now want to do free work for testimonials. Right move?

    - AI - 
    I'm about 3.5 months into cold calling home care agencies. Now trying to make the transition from discovery to actually helping. Looking for input. I'm developing a managed services and consulting operation in the home care space. The business model is services first on purpose. I want to go...
  13. M

    3 years of 60-80hr weeks. They said I work too much.

    MINDSET 
    My parents constantly worry that I’m overworking but from my perspective I’m compressing effort now to buy freedom later. It's so obvious to me. I’d rather push hard in my 20s while I have the energy and optionality than wake up at 45 wishing I had taken the shot. Respect for pushing through...
  14. M

    Thank God I learned how the game works at 22

    INTRO 
    Hello fellow Fastlaners, My name is Miraj. I’m a 22 year old data engineer in the U.S. I’ve wanted to be wealthy for as long as I can remember, but starting my corporate job last year made things very real very fast. Sitting at that desk on day one, I had a clear thought: this is temporary...
Back
Top Bottom