What's new

Recent content by mikel_ma

  1. mikel_ma

    [INTRO] Fighting a lifelong depression on a daily basis, thanks to TMF

    INTRO 
    I do had my share of experience with depression, real diagnosed borderline, and panic attacks that make you unable to leave the house. What I can tell is that good therapy can work but for most people it doesn’t. Medication mostly doesn’t solve the root if the problem. What I know for sure...
  2. mikel_ma

    I need a diet plan and gym workout!

    HEALTH 
    Hey, I am studying sport science and I can tell you that the science to build muscle or loose fat isn’t that complicated. Just do a little research and you will definitely find all the answers on what and how much to eat. There are also a thousand of diet plans and workout programs that are...
  3. mikel_ma

    Life tracker/complete self improvement website

    IDEA 
    That’s exactly what I mean, and that a clearer structure might be something that would be really valuable in your service.
  4. mikel_ma

    Life tracker/complete self improvement website

    IDEA 
    I would use a service like you describe it, If it really does a good job I would also pay for it. At the moment I’m just using pencil and paper for this kind of stuff also because I like to put my digital devices to the side. But I would really like something that would make habit tracking...
  5. mikel_ma

    New to the Forum

    INTRO 
    The millionaire fastlane was the first book that really resonated so deeply with me that it almost moved me to tears. Like I was searching for something a really long time and ultimately finding it. Knowing that accumulating the knowledge about the fastlane is only the first step on my journey...
Back
Top Bottom