What's new

Recent content by mikecarlooch

  1. mikecarlooch

    Going Fastlane Like My Life Depends On It.. (continued)

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    A few updates! 1. I have been running ads for my AI implementation service through the media buyer for the past week or two. We have gotten hundreds of clicks to the ad, but nobody has booked a call, unfortunately. I need to make more videos and possibly change the offer and targeting. Act...
  2. mikecarlooch

    Going Fastlane Like My Life Depends On It.. (continued)

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    New Project! My job in real estate gets slightly slower in the fall months of September, October, November. To me, this is a luxury, because I get some time to work on other projects. (My goal still though is to rent 98 more apartments this year because that would mean I hit $300k income this...
  3. mikecarlooch

    Launching a Sales Funnel Business 2.0 (Now at $40K+/mo)

    GOLD! EXECUTION 
    Good to see you again Rob!
  4. mikecarlooch

    Theoretical vs Real Business Potential - What Can You Really Achieve?

    QUESTION 
    To add to this - the best way to find the best but cheapest employees is to look at the ones who charge very little, and live in a country where let's say $5 / hour is a decent amount of money, and they haven't done much work yet on the platform (fiverr/upwork). Some of the overseas workers who...
  5. mikecarlooch

    Theoretical vs Real Business Potential - What Can You Really Achieve?

    QUESTION 
    This is a very interesting conversation, and over time I have started to think about it a little bit differently. The problem, personality-wise, for myself, for countless years, has been that, with any business that is related to the internet, I overcomplicate the hell out of it. It gives me...
  6. mikecarlooch

    Going Fastlane Like My Life Depends On It.. (continued)

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    I really appreciate all of this! I have taken your suggestion and told them to go along with moving the money into a Roth IRA.
  7. mikecarlooch

    Going Fastlane Like My Life Depends On It.. (continued)

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    I think you're absolutely right. Thank you for this insight. While earning your income, did you put large lumpsums in or try to time the S&P? Dollar cost average?
  8. mikecarlooch

    Going Fastlane Like My Life Depends On It.. (continued)

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    A few things have happened recently that I wanted to share. 1. September has absolutely exceeded my expectations. This month, currently, I have $24,000 in income, which is 30 move-ins. I expect to have 40 by the end of this month. The reason this is so significant is because September is...
  9. mikecarlooch

    MTF's Rebirth: Building a New Fastlane Vehicle

    EXECUTION 
    Thank you for publicizing this @MTF. It is very exciting to follow along. It will be interesting to see how you acquire clients. It will inspire a lot of people seeing a fastlane veteran starting up and growing form scratch. It gives me a sense of wanting to do more than I'm currently doing.
  10. mikecarlooch

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    Exactly! To me, not sure of to you guys, it feels like what Michael Burry saw with subprime mortgages right now. It’s so obvious that these companies are way too leveraged. Someone will come on top, but not before a potential 20-30% market decline lol. And those of us who have capital to...
  11. mikecarlooch

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    Absolutely, times are just a little bit crazy right now! I also think that holding ChatGPT and Anthropic subscriptions and hosting all of your AI agents on their model is just pretty risky. We have to remember that Anthropic and OpenAI are selling us $8,000 worth of model usage for $200 a month.
  12. mikecarlooch

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    Isn't the writing on the wall for a bubble in AI? Amazon (AMZN) - Total debt https://companiesmarketcap.com/alphabet-google/total-debt/ https://companiesmarketcap.com/meta-platforms/total-debt/#google_vignette Look at these charts and look at the total debt amazon, google, and meta have. Look...
  13. mikecarlooch

    Going Fastlane Like My Life Depends On It.. (continued)

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    Yes i didnt mean you i was just talking generally, i know you’d never recommend that lol.
  14. mikecarlooch

    Got Success Anxiety? This Will Help

    MINDSET 
    Congrats on that So before you go out and start your own company, build your own system within the current environment you're in. Is any other salesperson in the company making as much as you? How are you getting your leads, and how many appointments are you getting per day? How can you...
  15. mikecarlooch

    Going Fastlane Like My Life Depends On It.. (continued)

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    Putting all money into AI now kind of feels like when @MJ DeMarco said in TMF that he put all his few hundred thousand he made from his company into tech stocks and went bust. We’re probably in that same kind of times right now at some point
Back
Top Bottom