What's new

Recent content by MidCalc70

  1. M

    First Post — Looking for Ideas to Turn a 6,000 sq. ft. Warehouse (in a HUBZone/Opportunity Zone) into a Profitable Business

    INTRO 
    Thanks for the quick feedback! Yes, I own the property but it is currently vacant. Over the last decade + it has generated rental income from a variety of tenant uses like auto maintenance and different light manufacturing which in my opinion is still underutilizing the property. My goal...
  2. M

    First Post — Looking for Ideas to Turn a 6,000 sq. ft. Warehouse (in a HUBZone/Opportunity Zone) into a Profitable Business

    INTRO 
    Hey Fastlaners, First-time poster here. I’ve been reading the forum for a while and really appreciate the depth of insight people share. If this isn’t the right section for this post, please let me know — I’m here to learn, exchange ideas, and get some outside perspective from people who’ve...
Back
Top Bottom