What's new

Recent content by Meaghan

  1. Meaghan

    You're from where??

    HOT! INTRO 
    Mirissa, Sri Lanka. Would love to connect with anyone here! Also spend some of the year in Kyneton, Victoria, Australia.
  2. Meaghan

    Moving to Bali

    HOT! CHAT 
    Hi, I moved to Sri Lanka with my husband (Sri Lankan) and our baby, we moved when he was 5 months old. He's 2 years old now. I'm Australian and we have been back to Aus in that time, going again shortly for a visit. I think living in Bali would be similar to Sri Lanka. We're in a coastal town so...
  3. Meaghan

    Hi I'm excited to join you. Can I pick your brain?

    INTRO 
    Thankyou, this was helpful :)
  4. Meaghan

    Hi I'm excited to join you. Can I pick your brain?

    INTRO 
    Thankyou for sharing this. This thread was just what I needed. ACTION it is! just start something, learn and pivot. Seriously....game changer....thankyou  Hello, welcome to the forum. Try reading this thread...
  5. Meaghan

    Hi I'm excited to join you. Can I pick your brain?

    INTRO 
    Hello all, I'm very happy to be joining this forum! MJ, your book Millionaire Fastlane was one of a few that has put me on a completely new, life changing path, so thank you. I'll be brief with my intro, as I have a QN that I'd appreciate some support with. I have relocated to Sri Lanka with my...
Back
Top Bottom