What's new

Recent content by maxxypants

  1. M

    Crawling thru a sewer pipe filled with sh*t: Why it matters.

    GOLD! MINDSET 
    Amazing Story Mj. The only way to escape this hell is through entrepreneurship. There is no other way. No one is going to put money in your pocket for nothing. You have to do it because there is no other choice. This is the path that you must take and wishing it were easier will not get you far...
  2. M

    Introduction

    INTRO 
    thank you mj. ill be sure to show you action
  3. M

    Introduction

    INTRO 
    Hi guys! My name is Max. I'm a 22 year old turning 23 in May. I come from a very humble background. Limited education, limited skills, partially homeless, and a limited future. I wasn't blessed with any remarkable skills, and ever since I've been working labor intensive jobs and drifting along...
Back
Top Bottom