What's new

Recent content by mattwins

  1. mattwins

    Haha thanks. Despicable me !

    Haha thanks. Despicable me !
  2. mattwins

    Free Insider Subscription, How Has "Fastlane" Helped You?

    HOT! 
    Ahhhhhh!!!!! Thanks so much ! :). I really appreciate everyone’s votes. Thanks for funding this @Harbourmaster <3. I hope to be able to share some great value on the inside and look forward to getting to know everyone better!
  3. mattwins

    Wow, $25,000 in a day

    Now that's one of those lines that might be worth waiting in xD.
  4. mattwins

    Free Insider Subscription, How Has "Fastlane" Helped You?

    HOT! 
    "Fastlane" has helped me in more ways than I can reasonably list. However, two really stand out to me. I'd like to preface this with, I was a slowlaner. A definite slowlaner. I had some nice qualities to my thought processes; I took accountability (but still made excuses: "It's my fault...
  5. mattwins

    Instagram, The commandment of control, & Touching the fire. (many will die)

    MINDSET SOCIAL MEDIA 
    We have considered going wide on several, and that was our plan once we ironed out the process on Instagram. VSCO is one we have considered, and though it may be possible, it seems like they wouldn't want us. As far as I can tell they have their own print service and don't offer an API for...
  6. mattwins

    Instagram, The commandment of control, & Touching the fire. (many will die)

    MINDSET SOCIAL MEDIA 
    Side note: Since we have a working application, anyone see any value in converting that to FB Hashtag printing? (Yes, the company that owns Instagram and just killed that feature on Insta). I'm feeling like it's time to call it quits. Curious what others may think.
  7. mattwins

    Instagram, The commandment of control, & Touching the fire. (many will die)

    MINDSET SOCIAL MEDIA 
    Spoiler: They all died. TLDR: The commandment of control is real and I get to join the group that learned this the hard way. About two years ago we started developing (in our free time) a service that prints Instagram photos with a simple #hashtag. This way, a user could print photos without...
  8. mattwins

    Learning to Fly

    HOT! 
    I have some recent time toward my PPL. I recently built a home flight sim to help re-enforce the principals. It's certainly not the same as far as controls, but it's helpful for a lot! I hear it becomes most helpful if you get IFR certified after your Private. There is an X-Plane 11 Service...
  9. mattwins

    Forum Self-Promotion Opp: Offers, Links, Your Biz, More (August 2019)

    SELF-PROMOTION 
    Did you make hole.io?
  10. mattwins

    How great is your business idea from a CENTS perspective? Find out instantly...

    GOLD! IDEA 
    Awesome! - I'll test it out in a bit!
  11. mattwins

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read this one also! On my 3rd time through (audible)
  12. mattwins

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read it a few times! (audible.. great job reading btw).
  13. mattwins

    One thing leads to another..

    INTRO 
    Thanks! - Currently users can print only from their own profile since we use Instagram's API and are limited. One upcoming challenge.. Their entire API is about to change xD. Haha that makes sense! One thing that surprised me is how hot it gets up there! Thanks! The first step is an intro...
Back
Top Bottom