What's new

Recent content by mattwinn26@yaho

  1. M

    Newbie

    INTRO 
    I am almost finished with that book I see it throughout my life where I chose easy and hard has come later in every area of my life I hate to say it maybe too late to fix some stuff but I am giving everything I got right now to change what I have created through my decisions I could be your...
  2. M

    Newbie

    INTRO 
    Thank you appreciate your response I am glad I joined this already
  3. M

    Newbie

    INTRO 
    Neck fused, rotator cuff rebuild, neuropathy 1 partial knee replacement then 2 years ago I hit major pain event had my wrist fused I just bought a new boat that pounded i blew out my back found out I had severe arthritis in my spine and had forty injections 6 sets of ablaisions in this year and...
  4. M

    Newbie

    INTRO 
    This is matt w 63 year old sidewalking contractor I started reading your books about a year ago i wish I read them 30 years ago I believe my life would be different I was a commercial fisherman for 16 years age 15 to 30 and been doing remodeling since I have doing construction since I have been...
Back
Top Bottom