What's new

Recent content by Marketeri

  1. M

    Introduction

    INTRO 
    Try many niches and look for something that interests you.
  2. M

    CENTS at 17. Accountability Thread

    EXECUTION 
    I wish you a lot of motivation! May this year be a year of success for you!
  3. M

    I read @Lex Deville's "How To Create A $2k+/Mo Passive Income Website In 30 Days (Or Less)" Blog and I am taking action.

    SIDE HUSTLE EXECUTION 
    I wish you a lot of patience and good luck. You can do it!
  4. M

    How to deal with Headwinds

    PEOPLE QUESTION 
    Keep learning, and in your free time you can develop and become interested in business. There will be a time for everything.
  5. M

    My whole journey on how I made my first million by 23

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    History shows that even the worst can be overcome. Thank for your post!
  6. M

    Learning SEO progress thread

    EXECUTION 
    No I don't. I'm new here. :) Maybe in the future!
  7. M

    Learning SEO progress thread

    EXECUTION 
    I am interested in SEO, it's a difficult topic. I also have many ideas for blogs and websites, but it seems to be difficult for me right now. Not only that, but I wish you much success!
  8. M

    A conservative take on "F*ck this event" and retiring early

    MINDSET SLOWLANE EXECUTION 
    Thanks for your experience. Focus is important and life is short, so make the most of it!
  9. M

    Mikes Intro to the Fastlane

    INTRO 
    Good luck! Action is the most important thing in business and development.
  10. M

    You're from where??

    HOT! INTRO 
    Europe, Poland :)
  11. M

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I have read this book. :)
Back
Top Bottom