What's new

Recent content by manno-dmd

  1. manno-dmd

    GLOBAL FASTLANE MEETUP

    MEETUPS 
    In Montreal could be nice too
  2. manno-dmd

    I'm new here

    INTRO 
    Thank you Mr. Demarco. His a real honor to be at your Forum. I want to say thank you for everything. I will fight one moment at the time to change my life. I have a question: it's there a possibility to speak with you in private or it's just in the forum and Telegram group?
  3. manno-dmd

    I'm new here

    INTRO 
    Thank you. Right now my idea is a work in progress.
  4. manno-dmd

    I'm new here

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone and @MJ DeMarco My name is Emmanuel and I'm from Canada, Quebec. Nice to meeting all To be honest this is my first and real forum even i subscribe in my life. Sure i watch some forums but never participate and this one is my REAL one. I'm glad that i choose this forum. I got all...
Back
Top Bottom