What's new

Recent content by M1ky

  1. M1ky

    Hello from Poland :)

    INTRO 
    Hi MJ, Thanks for the reply :) Yeah, I've seen him work in the same industry, however our solutions are totally different. @Dark Water is working on website service, while I am focusing on automating mundane tasks, that personal coaches face on a daily basis.
  2. M1ky

    Hello from Poland :)

    INTRO 
    Hello everyone, I always dreamt of becoming an enterpreneur, as I hate working in corporations. I have read both "Fastlane", as well as "Escaping rat race". For the last couple months I have been working on software web application for personal trainers. The idea came from talking with...
  3. M1ky

    I don't want it bad enough. What's your advice.

    HEALTH 
    Hi, When it comes strictly to working out, it's better to find a workout you enjoy rather then the most optimal. For this try out different sports: climbing, swimming, martial arts, etc. Also try to attend some classes as it will allow you to meet some likeminded people. Social aspect is huge...
Back
Top Bottom