What's new

Recent content by LuisovvV

  1. L

    Hello everyone

    INTRO 
    Bedankt voor de reactie :), off course (in the end) i want something that generates money. But i am not only focused on money. For example i dont want to start a dropshipping career selling pencils or toiletpaper which i am not interested in. So i want to start something that i like to do...
  2. L

    How to actually choose a business to start?

    QUESTION 
    This is really good advice thanks alot
  3. L

    WordPress or Shopify

    MARKETING 
    i would choose wordpress and WooCommerce. It has a bit of a learning curve bit in the end it is a lot more versatile. U can do literally anything with it thanks to the plugins available. Good luck.
  4. L

    Hello everyone

    INTRO 
    I heard about MJ de Marco from watching Hamza videos. I read the millionare fastline about a year ago. I am currently 25 years old and i finally finished my law school and i am specialized in computer law (privacy and intellectual property stuff). Now that i finished i am kind of stuck with my...
Back
Top Bottom