What's new

Recent content by Ludachris

  1. Ludachris

    Surprisingly simple stupid businesses- that somehow work

    GOLD! HOT! IDEA 
    Which is why I wouldn't try mixing our own formula for that purpose. They've done all the work making one that works safely.
  2. Ludachris

    Surprisingly simple stupid businesses- that somehow work

    GOLD! HOT! IDEA 
    We have a bottle of this in all our bathrooms. It's a great idea and works better than the usual deodorizing sprays. There's a similar product we found around the same time that we also use - a toilet paper spray (essential oils mix) that does the same thing as flushable wet wipes, but without...
  3. Ludachris

    ChatGPT AI is a huge breakthrough, a Google killer

    - AI - 
    I only click on them when I'm searching for a specific product and I see an ad for that exact product, and the price is good. Outside of price comparison shopping, rarely do I click on Google ads.
  4. Ludachris

    Ask Me Anything About SaaS ( I'm building my 7th )

    GOLD! HOT! SAAS / APPS 
    If it solves a need well, it doesn't matter if the SaaS app is built with AI or not. The question is, can you leverage AI to build something that solves the problem better, or can you build something that works well without it. It's difficult to imagine there aren't AI tools that would make just...
  5. Ludachris

    ChatGPT AI is a huge breakthrough, a Google killer

    - AI - 
    I'm running into a lot of problems with it so far - it's taking a long time to respond, constant "error in message" stream responses, and when it does respond, it's not remembering the chat history and it's bringing up things unrelated to the chat. Looks like the stuff I'm working on will be on...
  6. Ludachris

    Feeling Stuck and Depressed

    HOT! MINDSET 
    Wonder how @gabeb1920 is doing these days. I see he hasn't been back on since a little after posting this thread. I ask because I have some of the same mental struggles, and a similar financial/employment/family situation. I'm looking for ways to battle the truly bad thoughts that creep into my...
  7. Ludachris

    Surprisingly simple stupid businesses- that somehow work

    GOLD! HOT! IDEA 
    Cool idea - but comes with risk with all of the copyright/trademark infringement, unless of course they got permission to use a lot of those names. There are some good ones in there.
  8. Ludachris

    This website's UX sucks!

    OFF-TOPIC RANT 
    I'm still waiting to find out what "high-end websites" he's visiting daily that have altered his expectations. I suspect that might give us some perspective as to his expectations. What page did you first encounter that would make you think that? Maybe an older thread? A single click to the...
  9. Ludachris

    Conscientiousness and fixing your business personality

    GOLD! HOT! MINDSET 
    This thread hits home. I know one of my biggest issues (likely the biggest challenge for me) is staying focused and being good at repetition. I hit something hard and then get a little bored and seek out distractions when it comes time to focus on monotonous details and repetitive, boring tasks...
  10. Ludachris

    Lex's Digital/Physical Product Group Accountability Thread

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    I'm working on a new idea to test out - similar to your t-shirt product idea Lex. It has to do with artwork, which will be available via digital download and also through a print on-demand service like Printify integrated in Wordpress. Question for you Lex, have you made a product available as...
  11. Ludachris

    Lex's Digital/Physical Product Group Accountability Thread

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    That's funny Lex, your answer to the question resonates heavily. I still think of success, wealth, and building an empire - not really as a self defining goal, it's turned into more of a subconscious mantra, wrapped with a little bit of acknowledged hyperbole. It's still just a quest of being...
  12. Ludachris

    Advice on launching a T-Shirt business using Printful (or similar)

    How did your shirt business work out @RobbieFoston?
  13. Ludachris

    Lex's Digital/Physical Product Group Accountability Thread

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    I know you've probably found them already Lex, but if not, there are sellers on Etsy that have made available all the different colors of popular shirt blanks to be used for mockup purposes with nice backdrops, of course, they might not work for all niches, but they'd probably work for most. The...
  14. Ludachris

    Ask Me Anything About SaaS ( I'm building my 7th )

    GOLD! HOT! SAAS / APPS 
    Question about how to tackle a particular SaaS idea @eliquid... imagine you have a printable design that you want to sell as a downloadable PDF, but you want your customers to be able to customize the design before placing an order. For simplicity sake, let's use the example of a license plate...
  15. Ludachris

    How to Create a $2k+/mo Passive Income Website in 30 Days (or Less)

    GOLD! HOT! EXECUTION 
    Hey Lex, I see that Etsy has the number of reviews for the seller, which makes it pretty easy to see who is selling a lot. And some products show the number of reviews for the product itself, like this: But strangely, the "reviews for this item" data doesn't show up on all products, only the...
Back
Top Bottom