What's new

Recent content by Lualpasá

  1. L

    I AM GOING TO GIVE MORE VALUE THAN AMAZON

    HOT! MINDSET 
    Oh, this is important context.
  2. L

    I AM GOING TO GIVE MORE VALUE THAN AMAZON

    HOT! MINDSET 
    That's the tomorrow-scam right there.
  3. L

    I've Read The Great Rat-Race Escape!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I have read the book. When I thought I was finished with my Unscription I found a story that compelled me to read 444 pages. This thriller is really a thriller and is a good way to put in contrast the principles and strategies with "the real life", so to speak. Just great work~
  4. L

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I have read Unscripted. I thought I didn't need any more information and insight than the provided in The MF: I was wrong.
  5. L

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I have read the book. Thank you for the awakening and the opportunity to be part of this community. I had the goal to become financially literate by reading 10 carefully chosen books based on internet's and youtubers' opinions and reviews. The MF was 10th. After finishing it I realized 2...
Back
Top Bottom