What's new

Recent content by LPP

  1. LPP

    €100k Stuck In A LTD Company In Ireland. What to do?

    QUESTION 
    Enquire with a U.K Tax/Finanical Accountant? At least after getting ideas here. Could find ways to invest it elsewhere or vehicles to defer tax, Donations or whatever. There might also be some way with or in crypto. Converting your cash into crypto then using it from there via BVI crypto...
  2. LPP

    Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

    HOT! CRYPTO CHAT 
    Oh yeah right...bull markets are always exciting in crypto. Gets you pumped for whatever actions going on in the markets...+ Some new fad and whatever. I just missed out on a 50X or so last Defi season around 2021(slightly sketchy project/team)) Wonderland)),...so we can see what the next bull...
  3. LPP

    Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

    HOT! CRYPTO CHAT 
    Why? Why not DCA...unless you trade? Anyway...just curious why a new ATH is exciting? BTC/Crypto has been flat since after last ATH and trumpcoin etc.
  4. LPP

    Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

    HOT! CRYPTO CHAT 
    Yeah I would rather hold and use monero & possibly the mimblewimble stuff.
  5. LPP

    Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

    HOT! CRYPTO CHAT 
    Sounds great but I heard a lot of issues about it on X. I can't recall exactly what the issues were but something to do with centralization I think.(Actually there were a lot of issues.)
  6. LPP

    Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

    HOT! CRYPTO CHAT 
    Ok great explanation thanks! Yes technically crypto came from open source software and Bitcoin still is/uses or implements the practices but I think it has a different sort of feel/trend to it. ( Hardware component, Finance/Currency). I think machine payments will be huge eventually and crypto...
  7. LPP

    Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

    HOT! CRYPTO CHAT 
    Long-term hot trend? Please explain clearly. Trends are usually short-term aren't they?
  8. LPP

    Scout Robot: Path to First Sale!

    EXECUTION 
    Ok - makes sense. Do you have a working prototype etc for demos?
  9. LPP

    Scout Robot: Path to First Sale!

    EXECUTION 
    How did the VC meetings go?
  10. LPP

    Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

    HOT! CRYPTO CHAT 
    Investment analysis? Defining what it is first. Electronic Cash System. Or Digital Money.
  11. LPP

    Cypherpunks

    TAXES | REGS 
    and yeah 0 taxes for non resident company directors etc. is possible in Wyoming. I forgot the website but there is a popular setup service that aligns it all but after it's setup reviews said they don't respond rapidly so do your own prep/research beforehand.
  12. LPP

    Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

    HOT! CRYPTO CHAT 
    Devices or coldcard isn't the safest way to store BTC. Paper or engraved wallets with multi-sig and keeping somewhere safe (offline) would be the safest IMO.
  13. LPP

    What is the BEST "value" you ever paid for?

    NOTABLE! HOT! CHAT EXECUTION 
    Probably macbook air m3 - fast, lightweight but quite powerful...protonmail pro subscription, rip curl anti jacket and flipflops (high quality and innovative tech).Nike backpack...laptop seam at back...ultra comfy and even works well for keeping drinks cool - no wear or tear over 5 years.
  14. LPP

    Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

    HOT! CRYPTO CHAT 
    Whatever someone does - doesn't really matter and shouldn't. Bitcoin's the only free market capital asset beside gold I think... the primary design was electronic cash. It's just priced in fiat so make what you will of that.
  15. LPP

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    oh yeah not the MCU then just marvels first feature film I think anyway
Back
Top Bottom