What's new

Recent content by Logesh

  1. L

    LOVABLE is Magic. Now need help with marketing

    HOT! - AI - 
    Update on November 5: GUys nothing meaningful today. After work went out so no meaningful progress today.
  2. file_00000000c0c0720689dbe9548d6efaa6.webp

    file_00000000c0c0720689dbe9548d6efaa6.webp

  3. file_00000000e00072068e34d09f9708c4ab.webp

    file_00000000e00072068e34d09f9708c4ab.webp

  4. L

    LOVABLE is Magic. Now need help with marketing

    HOT! - AI - 
    Update for December 4: Sorry for not posting last 2 days. First day I made no progress, had a long day in work and just did the routine freelance and posting stuff. Same in second day, but when I came to post the fastlane app was not working. So didn't post yesterday also. But yesterday and...
  5. L

    LOVABLE is Magic. Now need help with marketing

    HOT! - AI - 
    Update for December 1: Guys finally Paypal got converted to business account. Also got my professional domain and workspace account. Now everything got cleared and connected. Also posted 10 comments in reddit threads. User base didn't increase tiday, but got one positive feedback from a user...
  6. L

    LOVABLE is Magic. Now need help with marketing

    HOT! - AI - 
    Update for November 30: Guys still Paypal is not converted to business account. It is 5th day tomorrow. Really frustrating. Going to open account on any other payment gateway network if it still isn't accepted tomorrow. Again same story posted on reddit and FB threads. My posts in reddit are...
  7. L

    LOVABLE is Magic. Now need help with marketing

    HOT! - AI - 
    Update for November 28 and 29: Hello guys reporting early today because I slept yesterday forgetting this. Ok, so I completed checklist given by @TheWiseGuy Bought a .app domain. Created business email matching domains. The order is under review, thats why it is not updated. I will also add the...
  8. L

    LOVABLE is Magic. Now need help with marketing

    HOT! - AI - 
    Update for November 27: Hello guys, so just commented on 10 relevant reddit threads about my product. One guy is actually interested. He said he will give it a try. Next put post on 4 Saas self promotion groups, all are under pending for approval. Paypal is yet to complete its verification...
  9. L

    LOVABLE is Magic. Now need help with marketing

    HOT! - AI - 
    This will be my target tomorrow, after completing my regular posts. Thank you for your advice.
  10. L

    LOVABLE is Magic. Now need help with marketing

    HOT! - AI - 
    Update as of November 26: Hello, should have comeback by yesterday, but I was having fatigue and didnt do anything meaningful so didn't post yesterday. Now as I said the application is completely ready and functional. Here it is: https://linkfix-guardian.lovable.app So one problem now is as...
  11. L

    LOVABLE is Magic. Now need help with marketing

    HOT! - AI - 
    Great, I will try this. Thank You.
  12. L

    LOVABLE is Magic. Now need help with marketing

    HOT! - AI - 
    Update for November 20 and 21 Hello guys, yesterday I was travelling and now I had come to my native. I have my brothers engagement on sunday, so cannot show active progress till sunday, maybe even monday also. But one good news is found a way to bypass spam folder. I will ask all my users to...
  13. L

    LOVABLE is Magic. Now need help with marketing

    HOT! - AI - 
    Update for 18 and 19 November: Hello guys, yesterday felt unwell so went to bed early. So couldn't update my progress here. Ok so I had some 100 credits left in my lovable app. I didn't want to waste it. Just went to chat gpt and copied all the steps from idea generation to execution thread...
  14. L

    LOVABLE is Magic. Now need help with marketing

    HOT! - AI - 
    Update for November 17: Guys nothing much happened today also. Didn't create ads also. But I am working on a new thing. Just starting it now. Will share it to you soon. Other than that nothing special today also, did the necessary thibgs but didn't take anything to next level.
  15. L

    LOVABLE is Magic. Now need help with marketing

    HOT! - AI - 
    Update for November 16: Nothing happened guys, sent the proposal. Also paused the ads. Didn't think much of campaigns. Sunday, went outside and had fun. That's all nothing related to this.
Back
Top Bottom