What's new

Recent content by levasseur.sp

  1. L

    Mid-20, previously addicted to modern vices

    INTRO 
    I could make coding tutorials but that market is saturated—it'd be a waste. Apart from that it helps put things in perspective and makes the use of the new tools (namely AI) that have come out in the last years easier and faster to integrate in a workflow. All in all, it makes my web apps...
  2. L

    Mid-20, previously addicted to modern vices

    INTRO 
    Born to middle class parents, and a chronic internet user since my teens, I was taught to save and invest until I had enough to retire—the FIRE dream! Started working as a Software Engineer at 19, my salary quickly rose alongside my discontent for society, until my mental health blew up in my...
  3. L

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I've finished the book, and it was a wonderful read. Practically, many ideas work so long as you execute, and execute well. "Impact millions to make millions."
Back
Top Bottom