What's new

Recent content by lem999

  1. lem999

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    There's roughly the same amount of people in the world that are billionaires or are 7ft tall; around 3000
  2. lem999

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Reddit is vile. It has a long history of controversy. Back in 2013, after the Boston Marathon bombing, Redditors misidentified bombing suspects, and the online witch hunts drove a college kid who was falsely labeled as a terrorist to suicide. The Wikipedia page of Reddit controversy is quite...
  3. lem999

    Dr. Michael Greger's Book "How Not to Age"

    HEALTH 
    Are discussions around diet banned on this forum? If not, maybe they should be; lots of parallels with politics. Or maybe make a containment thread, idk.
  4. carrots will kill you.webp

    carrots will kill you.webp

  5. lem999

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    Impact of ChatGPT on monthly Stack Overflow questions
  6. impact of chatgpt on stack overflow.webp

    impact of chatgpt on stack overflow.webp

  7. lem999

    How My 19-Year-Old Son Built an $8K Web Design Business in 60 Days

    GOLD! WEB DESIGN 
    Transferring for him I feel like is involving myself too much. I would have to ask him for login info for a hosting service, login info for a domain service, create and link a new github repository, and then set up everything. I would imagine if there's problems in the future he would still ask...
  8. lem999

    How My 19-Year-Old Son Built an $8K Web Design Business in 60 Days

    GOLD! WEB DESIGN 
    I'm not making websites anymore, however I still have a client from a lucky sale I got about a year ago that I forgot about that I've been hosting for free. It's not much, just $7 a month but there's no point in losing money for no reason. What should I say to the client to break it off? Just...
  9. no job is safe.mp4

    no job is safe.mp4

  10. lem999

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Thank you for sharing your perspective — it sounds like you’re navigating a challenging and increasingly common situation — and your frustration is completely understandable. As AI becomes more prevalent across professional environments — forums, LinkedIn, internal communications — it can...
  11. image.webp

    image.webp

  12. lem999

    Progress thread - My metal record store (opened August 1, 2023)

    EXECUTION 
    I've seen this guy on YouTube make videos about metal and music incidents get a decent amount of views. https://www.youtube.com/@wyattsmetal/featured I reckon you could do something similar if you wanted to explore other marketing channels. Make videos about notorious events involving metal...
Back
Top Bottom