What's new

Recent content by leebut

  1. L

    SpreadsheetLLM - Microsoft unveils LLM now able to tackle unstructured data within spreadsheets - A SaaS killer? An accountant job killer?

    SAAS / APPS 
    Yes, being able to feed in prompts for filtering and sorting like that would be very useful for many people. That said, they would still have to be cautious to not just trust that the results are accurate. As I learn coding, I find myself correcting the AI on occasions, so I'd definitely not...
  2. L

    Starting a web design agency

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    I agree totally with those comments. I also think that people lacking in confidence might give low-ball quotes. The problem then is that a company gets known for being dirt-cheap, and forever dissatisfied clients who want A1 service for next to nothing may be the result.
  3. L

    Starting a web design agency

    SIDE HUSTLE 
    That's great, but why are you still selling yourself short? Didn't you see my previous extensive reply?
  4. L

    I am launching my first SaaS product to put my foot in the door of the SaaS industry

    SAAS / APPS EXECUTION 
    Hello David, You have put together a nice app. Well done. It seems great for getting an overview of companies. Who is it for? Your example shows what seems to be a coding-oriented process. Does it work just as well for chefs and bio engineers who have no experience? Skills: Hmm, NextJS, NODE...
  5. L

    One Sale, No Reviews: Need Expert Advice to Make My IT Certification Course a Hit!

    MARKETING 
    Great. Now, it's almost midnight here, and I've had a bit of Guinness, ale and red wine. Nevertheless, I'll continue. Please keep in mind that I am not a pro video creator, but I am an educator, so you can try what fits your thinking. I can see that you have put a lot of effort into your...
  6. L

    One Sale, No Reviews: Need Expert Advice to Make My IT Certification Course a Hit!

    MARKETING 
    Did I find the correct course, with that screenshot I posted?
  7. L

    I make more than my teachers in high school

    IDEA SIDE HUSTLE MINDSET 
    The old saying, "Where's there's muck, there's money", comes to mind here. Keep going. I have a scripted wife, so I decided not to tell her about the web service I'm developing. It will happen, and it will be big. You've done very well. When you are on your gap year, how about opening another...
  8. L

    One Sale, No Reviews: Need Expert Advice to Make My IT Certification Course a Hit!

    MARKETING 
    I was going to give you feedback based on what I saw of your course and course presentation, but you seem to have ignored that.
  9. L

    How do you manage knowledge/information

    QUESTION 
    What I'm getting at is that in my opinion, notes can enable forgetfulness or lack of desire to encode information to the brain in the first place. People used to remember hundreds of phone numbers, but now, do they? Perhaps some do, but I'd guess that most people don't bother because they only...
  10. L

    How do you manage knowledge/information

    QUESTION 
    When learning coding, I used to use markdown documents and Obsidian, but now I commit to my mind rather than a file. I have memorised more concepts by not taking notes than when I used to. Get information into long-term memory as quickly as possible. I review original sources rather than notes...
  11. L

    Should I get a job or go all in on my Web Design Agency?

    SIDE HUSTLE FEEDBACK WEB DESIGN 
    It probably is. I thought about webdesign services a while back, but each site will take time on a 1-to-1 time basis. Now, those companies that provide site builders have the fast lane business. Why spend hours building sites for clients, when you can have them make their own, while tying them...
  12. L

    Should I get a job or go all in on my Web Design Agency?

    SIDE HUSTLE FEEDBACK WEB DESIGN 
    I think a good mentor should be telling you more than that. If your mentor is a talking head on a video or a paragraph in a book or must have newsletter, that's not a mentor. Get a real mentor to sit/talk with you, and properly go through your options and guide you a bit more. Wouldn't it be...
  13. L

    Software plugin idea

    IDEA SAAS / APPS 
    Not even the massive corporations have been able to stop them. Cracked M$ Windows/Office, Cracked Adobe$, cracked Pro Tool$...
  14. L

    Software plugin idea

    IDEA SAAS / APPS 
    A quick web search gave me this: LicenseSpring As a layperson, it seems to me that a database would work but I've never made any software. Perhaps generating an encrypted random UUID and storing it on a database would work. When someone orders your plugin, a script on your web server creates a...
  15. L

    Software plugin idea

    IDEA SAAS / APPS 
    Here's an idea, when users abuse the licence/key/EULA, encrypt the drive! "HA! HA! HA! You need to pay to use this plugin and recover your data" That'll shake them up. Perhaps that's a bit harsh.
Back
Top Bottom