What's new

Recent content by Leafys1

  1. Leafys1

    Would you pause your small business to become CEO at 26?

    EXECUTION RANT QUESTION 
    Yup exactly. I still have to look for a full time job regardless to support my business. I applied to a marketint role and tole him up front i see myself workintndor 12-20 months honestly and upfront. He liked my expirienge qnd thus wanted me to stay longer, thats why he offered me this role...
  2. Leafys1

    Would you pause your small business to become CEO at 26?

    EXECUTION RANT QUESTION 
    I’m 26 and have been building my own B2B business for the last year. It’s still small, but I believe it has real potential and I’ve learned an incredible amount from building it. Recently I interviewed for what I thought was going to be a marketing role. After the interview, the founder...
  3. Leafys1

    The struggle of growing, do i keep going?

    SCALING QUESTION STORY 
    Hey everyone, I’m currently hitting a wall with my service business and need a sanity check . I feel like I’m grinding in the slow lane and I’m trying to figure out if it’s an execution problem or a fundamental flaw in my offer. The Business: I run a "Scent-as-a-Service" business I target...
  4. Leafys1

    Retention by Merit (M2M) over Retention by Force (Contracts) …. am I shooting myself in the foot?

    SCALING FEEDBACK 
    Its not a Saas, otherwise the decision would be simple
  5. Leafys1

    Retention by Merit (M2M) over Retention by Force (Contracts) …. am I shooting myself in the foot?

    SCALING FEEDBACK 
    Thanks I also think a month to month is better, less friction, and since i need sales on volume actually make good money, it might be the way to go. In my space and region its very tipicsl to have b2b contracts that lock you in for 12-24 months. But I think with a setup fee i can get the best...
  6. Leafys1

    Retention by Merit (M2M) over Retention by Force (Contracts) …. am I shooting myself in the foot?

    SCALING FEEDBACK 
    Hi everyone, I’m finalizing the pricing structure for my subscription service and I’m torn between two approaches. I'm looking for advice on balancing early cash flow/growth vs. long-term company valuation. The Context: • Price point: ~$99/month. • Breakeven: I need a customer to stay at least...
  7. Leafys1

    Anybody struggling with the new Meta update Andromeda?

    MARKETING 
    Yeah, well simple said, MORE ADS, but They have to be good, you never really know which one performs well, so My to to strategy now is 9 ads. And they are all totally different, not just variations but a new concept per ad which can be quite hard to create, but thats our opportunity. And not to...
  8. Leafys1

    Anybody struggling with the new Meta update Andromeda?

    MARKETING 
    Update: Figured it out! Heres what i do 1 Campaign, 3 Add Groups, 3 ads per group Total ads -9 Each ad Group is an ICP, and eaxh ad is a Different angle (new creative for each ad and new text, description, primary text etc) Each ad gets 5 primary texts, 5 descriptions… And every creative has...
  9. Leafys1

    Anybody struggling with the new Meta update Andromeda?

    MARKETING 
    Since I saw nobody posted about The meta andromeda update, and it really has been killing me lately. I used to get leads for 10 bucks, right now it‘s 100-130 bucks to get a single lead. Anyone else struggling with this? Just learned a tough lesson on control Meta controlled my Leads and...
  10. Leafys1

    Martial Arts, Combat Sports, Self-Defense Systems - What Do You Practice?

    HOT! OFF-TOPIC 
    Started with Dutch kickboxing, now switched to Muay thai, I gotta say Dutch style is tough as nails, but the elbows, clinch and sweeps are a great tool as well. The pace in dutch style is faster and they have generally better boxing.
  11. Leafys1

    First 20k month with cleaning and renovation business. 6 Steps to getting started

    NOTABLE! EXECUTION 
    čestitam slovenac Congrats on your sucess. I love to hear those stories especially from people coming from the ex-yu region, and proving you can make money anywhere if you start taking action.
  12. Leafys1

    The Pattern I Keep Seeing in Rich Entrepreneurs (And Why It Matters for Us)

    RANT 
    I see what you‘re trying to say and you’re right. I give sales as an example position becouse of my subjective experience. As a high ranked sales manager, I know where we source our products, how much it costs, the vendors, our competition, our crm tools, our process of aquiring new customers...
  13. Leafys1

    The Pattern I Keep Seeing in Rich Entrepreneurs (And Why It Matters for Us)

    RANT 
    If you are a Barista, you are more likely to learn and see the inefficiencies of Coffeshops than anyone else. Given you have an entrepreneurial perspective and mindset. You work as a Barista, you see it takes the coffee shop too much time to prepare coffees becouse the machines need to be...
  14. Leafys1

    The Pattern I Keep Seeing in Rich Entrepreneurs (And Why It Matters for Us)

    RANT 
    I would‘nt compare baristas to b2b sales people. Thats why I pointed to work in sales, becouse if you interact with 100+ prospects and customers, you will know more than enough to start your own business in the same industry (same service, same product) gives that you don’t require some insane...
  15. Leafys1

    The Pattern I Keep Seeing in Rich Entrepreneurs (And Why It Matters for Us)

    RANT 
    Yes most of them were from the early internet era, or before internet era. Although it is a valid path if you lets say go into sales for a company that sells VOIP Tel. systems, and you know they make money. As a salesman you will interact everyday with customers, and they will let you know what...
Back
Top Bottom