What's new

Recent content by Lbcwes86

  1. L

    The Fox Legends Program (over 1,000 Fastlane students)

    MARKETPLACE 
    Just signed up!! Dont know anything about running a business , so this is all new to me. Safe to say Im pretty nervous but looking forward to the journey.
  2. L

    The Fox Legends Program (over 1,000 Fastlane students)

    MARKETPLACE 
    Thanks Rob I'm headed out the door to work so I will email you today , I appreciate you!
  3. L

    The Fox Legends Program (over 1,000 Fastlane students)

    MARKETPLACE 
    As soon as i get enough money i would love to try and join this. Im doing a free web development course (at my own pace) so i have a small amount of html/css/javascript knowledge but i would love to learn the business, selling and mindset aspects of all of this. I work construction but really...
  4. L

    Don’t lurk, do this instead

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I'm a major lurker as well. I don't have a business and never have so I don't feel I have anything to add. But because of your post I will post more often and hope to keep learning. THANK YOU
  5. L

    my introduction to something new and better

    INTRO 
    Hey Tim thank alot for the reply and the link to that great thread which i added to my list of things to read. I didn't expect to see any other carpenters here but glad i did. Just curious if you dont me asking , did you ever make it out of the construction business into something different...
  6. L

    my introduction to something new and better

    INTRO 
    hey everyone my name is Wes and Im a struggling carpenter framer at the moment. im sick of being in construction and physically working my a$$ of 8 - 10 hours a day only to come home to tired to do much. im trying to get into something different and i came across a free fullstack web dev...
Back
Top Bottom