What's new

Recent content by lazer98

  1. L

    Aware of the trap, stuck in execution

    MINDSET 
    Thanks so much for the helpful insights. Can I ask how you go about validating an app idea? How do you determine if that product has a market? If you post in any forums other than this one, perhaps in a niche for those apps, where you post questionnaires, I'd be interested to know if possible. I...
  2. L

    Aware of the trap, stuck in execution

    MINDSET 
    For me, the App Store / Play Store aspect is also about distribution and visibility. In addition, the OpenAI calls are the essential part of the app: the AI is what actually organizes people’s thoughts and tasks, and it’s the true core of the product. That’s also the part that currently...
  3. L

    Aware of the trap, stuck in execution

    MINDSET 
    Thanks for the insights. To clarify a point: I did build the MVP using several AI / no-code tools (Cursor, Trae, Codex, Magically, etc.). The blocker wasn’t starting, but the fact that the app still had several bugs and wasn’t stable enough to be publishable on the App Store / Play Store. As a...
  4. L

    Aware of the trap, stuck in execution

    MINDSET 
    In my case there wasn’t a single dramatic event, but rather a gradual realization. Since I started working full time in the field I studied for, I’ve understood that I’m not willing to accept a life where everything that truly matters is confined to weekends or a few hours in the evening. Even...
  5. L

    Aware of the trap, stuck in execution

    MINDSET 
    I appreciate the directness, it was motivating. This is my first thread, and I wrote it looking for concrete and useful input based on my context; I’m not looking for emotional comfort, but for real discussion. To clarify the point about AI: over the past few months I had already started...
  6. L

    Aware of the trap, stuck in execution

    MINDSET 
    Thank you for the reply. To give a bit of context: I have an emergency fund of around 7k (6 months), a remaining mortgage of roughly 140k (28 years) on a property with an estimated value of about 210k. I can invest around 500 per month into a project, with a sustainable downside of about 300–400...
  7. L

    Aware of the trap, stuck in execution

    MINDSET 
    Hi everyone, this is my first thread here. I’m writing from Italy, and I’m 28 years old. Important premise: this is not a post of self-pity or complaining. I take responsibility for the choices I’ve made so far and I’m posting to get practical input from people with real entrepreneurial...
Back
Top Bottom