What's new

Recent content by Laylow7

  1. L

    Addiction Doesn’t Exist: The Billion-Dollar Lie Keeping You Stuck

    BOOKS MINDSET HEALTH 
    Yeah, I write all the time, and I use tools like Claude AI and Perplexity to assist with my writing and storytelling
  2. L

    Addiction Doesn’t Exist: The Billion-Dollar Lie Keeping You Stuck

    BOOKS MINDSET HEALTH 
    ............ no it doesn't
  3. L

    Addiction Doesn’t Exist: The Billion-Dollar Lie Keeping You Stuck

    BOOKS MINDSET HEALTH 
    I completely agree with you—this is about free will and how addiction, as it’s defined today, undermines it. If we accept that addiction is some unstoppable force, then we’re essentially saying humans are nothing more than robots programmed by external stimuli. But that’s not how reality works...
  4. L

    Addiction Doesn’t Exist: The Billion-Dollar Lie Keeping You Stuck

    BOOKS MINDSET HEALTH 
    Addiction isn’t a disease—it’s a behavior. Schizophrenia has biological markers; addiction doesn’t. Depression can be diagnosed through measurable brain activity; addiction is diagnosed through choices and actions. Calling it a “disease” is like blaming your lungs for a smoking habit. Sure...
  5. L

    Addiction Doesn’t Exist: The Billion-Dollar Lie Keeping You Stuck

    BOOKS MINDSET HEALTH 
    Alright, let’s get straight to the point: addiction doesn’t exist. Yeah, I said it. And I know that’s going to piss some people off, but that’s fine—because the truth is the truth whether it hurts or not. You’ve been sold a lie your whole life, and the price you’ve paid for it? Your freedom. Let...
  6. L

    i have 300k in the bank but no business ideas

    QUESTION 
    You are completely right here are the answers to all of your questions : 1. I have marketing and sales skills. Yes I have read the book (many times). By business account I mean I have a home service business and within a year I accumulated around 275k net profit for the franchise the name is...
  7. L

    i have 300k in the bank but no business ideas

    QUESTION 
    Hi everyone, I currently have $300k in my business bank account, and I’m based in Canada. A friend of mine invited me to join him in a franchise opportunity he’s involved in. He’s been making really good money with it, and he believes it could be a great fit for me too. However, I'm not sure...
Back
Top Bottom