What's new

Recent content by Laurane

  1. Laurane

    From freelancer to building an animated show that teaches French from zero

    INTRO 
    Thank you all for your messages! Quick update. So the direction: I switched from animation to illustration for the MVP, and I split the content into two jobs instead of one, basically: short punchy stuff to hook people in (on social media), and a longer illustrated world with the same...
  2. Laurane

    From freelancer to building an animated show that teaches French from zero

    INTRO 
    Thanks a lot for your input! I knew Dreamingspanish but did not know that they are now doing Dreaming Now! True, it's a direct competitor. The difference is that I'm building a coherent show, not videos unrelated to each other, to offer a more coherent experience, and with a logical progression...
  3. Laurane

    From freelancer to building an animated show that teaches French from zero

    INTRO 
    Hi everyone. I'm Laurane, 31, freelancer for 6 years, based in France. I have a lot of free time and flexibility thanks to my freelance work, but it's not f*ck you freedom and I'm determined to get there. I reached the "I can't live like this anymore" some years ago and then proceeded to waste...
Back
Top Bottom