What's new

Recent content by Laketekapo

  1. Laketekapo

    Hi from Middle Europe

    INTRO 
    Sounds cool, good luck with your business! Even though I worked in many areas of HR, I prefer to step outside and move somewhere else.
  2. Laketekapo

    Hi from Middle Europe

    INTRO 
    Hi Kamil, I get your point. I agree with the 'base', on the other side, how do you know what you are good at when you haven't tried it yet?
  3. Laketekapo

    Hi from Middle Europe

    INTRO 
    Hi @becks22 , thank you. Well, I cannot speak on behalf of HR people neither in my country nor in Europe in general, moreover it's been a while since I left HR. But my impression is that the perception of HR as a support role prevails. Can you specify the area of your adventures a bit? Like...
  4. Laketekapo

    Hi from Middle Europe

    INTRO 
    Hi @alexluna , very inspiring introduction :). I wish I was as far as you...Well, that is why I'm here, to learn and hopefully return back one day. Have a great day! Hi, thank you. Unfortunately, the latter. I started with learning a lot about business in general, mainly from books (e.g...
  5. Laketekapo

    Hi from Middle Europe

    INTRO 
    Hi Tiago, Czech Republic.
  6. Laketekapo

    Hi from Middle Europe

    INTRO 
    Hi, I am a woman with background in HR, currently trying to figure out how to leave the 5-for-2 system and still provide value for others. I left HR as I didn't like the support role and wanted to be able to influence the core business. Then I started a business in photography, but I traded my...
Back
Top Bottom