What's new

Recent content by kronen

  1. kronen

    My Web Design Journey

    EXECUTION 
    It looks good bro. Better than what it looked like before. There is this watermark at the bottom though. I'm assuming its one of the plugins you use. Just FYI. Otherwise it looks professional. Good to get some more case studies/projects to fill that space up, as well as portfolio work. I'm...
  2. kronen

    My Web Design Journey

    EXECUTION 
    No automations yet. All kind of a template/script that I customize. Maybe I’ll use the loom method and start sending free video audits, provide some value upfront and establish trust.
  3. kronen

    My Web Design Journey

    EXECUTION 
    Yeah for sure. But clients who see a generic website might be hurting you as a web design business. Even using a basic business template with stock photos would be fine. Right now I’ve been doing cold outreach (email, dms, and calls) with no luck. Trying to get some warmer leads. Build up...
  4. kronen

    My Web Design Journey

    EXECUTION 
    The design is super plain. There aren’t a lot of images and not a lot of colour. Look up other agency websites and look at how they use images or at the very least icons and colour. This is my website, it’s not stunning but I think it uses visuals decently: https://anthemdigital.ca/ Also if...
  5. kronen

    My Web Design Journey

    EXECUTION 
    Hey man. Congrats. I’m on the same journey as you. Did some cold calls for the first time today for about two hours. A lot of no’s, a few interested folks and managed to book a call with a guy on Friday. Perhaps you can help me since you’ve actually built one successfully for a client— how...
  6. kronen

    Starting a web design business but my mindset is horrible.

    INTRO 
    Thanks for taking the time to respond in depth. It means more than you could imagine. So far, I've managed to get one client (not paid). It wasn't an existing connection, so a complete stranger. I've done 85% of the landing page but am getting demotivated and want to stop. Just trying to push...
  7. kronen

    Starting a web design business but my mindset is horrible.

    INTRO 
    I'm sorry, this is an unconventional introduction, I recently discovered the Fastlane forum and have been trying to soak up all the value I can. One common piece of advice I've seen is "Just start". I really want to, but I cant commit. Having done freelance graphic design in the past, and being...
Back
Top Bottom