What's new

Recent content by King of kings

  1. King of kings

    Breaking 7 years of money chasing

    MINDSET 
    Funny enough, you posted this when you were 22. And now I'm facing the exact thing. Like, I'm experiencing everything you experienced back then. And I'm 22.
  2. King of kings

    Young fastlaners: SHUT DOWN ALL SOCIAL MEDIA

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Sure, I know I'm not one of your partner. But what if we also connect on WhatsApp?
  3. King of kings

    Young fastlaners: SHUT DOWN ALL SOCIAL MEDIA

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Glad I met the post at 21. Not going to ever get back there for any reason unless for my business purposes in the future and that'd be run with my PC and not my phone.
  4. King of kings

    What improved your life so much that you wish you did it sooner?

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I appreciate you for dropping this "pretty cliche responses". I had to copy it out into my note and even read and recorded it. Now I listened to it like a Motivational speech. You saved a life. I'm forever grateful.
  5. King of kings

    What improved your life so much that you wish you did it sooner?

    GOLD! HOT! 
    What's your meditation process please? You just lie down flat and close your eyes for as many minutes as you want or something? I have tried doing what I just asked you blindly and I haven't quite seen any difference. Is there another way?
  6. King of kings

    What improved your life so much that you wish you did it sooner?

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I was wondering how you were able to get the mentors? And do you meet offline sometimes or just online?
  7. King of kings

    Young fastlaners: SHUT DOWN ALL SOCIAL MEDIA

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I personally hate videogames right from time and watching of Netflix or any other nollywood or Hollywood tell-alls is something I cannot do. It always seems as if I'm wasting my time watching people that has already made it in life. I Facebook a lot before now and get depressed always because of...
  8. King of kings

    Young fastlaners: SHUT DOWN ALL SOCIAL MEDIA

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I always love your points Sir. But you can actually consume your way into team producer especially when you're Just starting on this path, right? For example, I was advised to read The gold and notable threads upon joining this forum—is that not consuming? I still have another book I just...
  9. King of kings

    Young fastlaners: SHUT DOWN ALL SOCIAL MEDIA

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Thank you so dearly for this insightful piece Sir. I usually find myself unhappy, depressed, and comparing myself to a host of people anytime I go there. However, I feel more better anytime I don't log into anyone of those social media apps. For this year alone, I've deleted Facebook and...
  10. King of kings

    Why is MJ's forum frightening this somewhat NEW 21 years old dude?

    INTRO 
    Yes, I'm Igbo, from eastern Nigeria.
  11. King of kings

    Why is MJ's forum frightening this somewhat NEW 21 years old dude?

    INTRO 
    Hello everyone! First, I'd like to say that I'm more than glad to be here. Like, I've been as happy as a kid they gave a very chilled Icecream—since I found myself in this awe-amazing, and frightening forum. Smiles. I don't know for others, who in some way, are still new here. But personally, I...
  12. King of kings

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I have read the book. And it was worth the read. Thanks a lot.
  13. King of kings

    Save Yourself Years Of Frustration; It Worked For Me!

    GOLD! MINDSET 
    Please, Was it on YouTube he posted the video, or here in the forum?
  14. King of kings

    Stop Building Stuff

    HOT! MINDSET 
    God. So what should I build ?
Back
Top Bottom