What's new

Recent content by KindleTheFlame.

  1. KindleTheFlame.

    My execution thread.

    EXECUTION 
    Been pretty busy nowadays, i am taking ielts classes and have my eyes set on Australia for my study visa. I have researched alot and have built a path to follow. Have also completed more orders but the orders arent consistent at all. Some days im busy asf and others i sleep all day. Im gonna...
  2. KindleTheFlame.

    Need advice (ielts+study abroad) plz

    CHAT QUESTION 
    Hey, So basically, i want to maximize the value i get out of my degree. Wether that be in helping me get a PR or turning it into an asset for the fastlane. I wanna get the most out of it. Thanks for the assurance tho.
  3. KindleTheFlame.

    Need advice (ielts+study abroad) plz

    CHAT QUESTION 
    I've already made up my mind on going abroad. The average wages in pakistan are 250 usd/month. Fastlane options are limited with 20-30% inflation every MONTH. Everything is controlled by the military. Going abroad and properly starting a business there would be much better in the long term...
  4. KindleTheFlame.

    Need advice (ielts+study abroad) plz

    CHAT QUESTION 
    Hello there, I need advice regarding my ielts and studying abroad. For context: I live in pakistan. I just gave my F.S.C pre med exams a few months back. The results come out on the 23rd of september. I am looking forward to studying abroad as the opportunities here are limited but am lacking...
  5. KindleTheFlame.

    My execution thread.

    EXECUTION 
    Update time: We got busy. We've fulfilled around 22 canvases for a single customer. My cut is a fixed 35% now. im happy with that. We're just trying to increase our sales by as much as we can. Inshallah will have more progress in the next update.
  6. KindleTheFlame.

    My execution thread.

    EXECUTION 
    Hey Johnny, We havent decided yet. Ive brought it up 1-2 times. He asked for time to think about it. Imho i think ill be getting 30-40% because hes more experianced. (He has a family business of making awards, trophies and shields). Whereas im very new and still learning. Im unsure about what...
  7. KindleTheFlame.

    My execution thread.

    EXECUTION 
    a bit late but weekly update time, the customer of the first sale i made came back, he ordered 7 canvases and a standee for his business. the deal went through smoothly. ads will be live by next week. i dont feel like typing so thats all for this week regards, kindleTheFlame.
  8. KindleTheFlame.

    My execution thread.

    EXECUTION 
    yo, its been a week so time to update. i've made progress but but progress has been slower than i anticipated. I thought we would have have ads up and running on canvases in a few days but once i sat and thought about it i needed a bit more preparation. me and my friend got a few samples...
  9. KindleTheFlame.

    My execution thread.

    EXECUTION 
    Remember, this is just the beginning ! The polaroid was the first thing that was that we ran ads on ! Our store is a room decorative "printed" goods store. We plan on running the next batch of ads tomorrow. In those, we will advertise posters. Posters are supposedly easier to manufacture and...
  10. KindleTheFlame.

    My execution thread.

    EXECUTION 
    Thank you. for the polaroids, when the customer dm's us on our instagram store we give them 4-5 collections of polaroids. popular ones mostly (boy bands, aesthetic, anime, movie etc etc). if the want the polaroids custom printed they send us the pictures. after confirming the order the pictures...
  11. KindleTheFlame.

    My execution thread.

    EXECUTION 
    This will be my execution thread. I will update it weekly. Currently ? Me and my friend have a small instagram store set up. Niche ? Polaroids, printeds canvases. Posters etc etc. The store was originally created by my friend. Hes already ran ads before using pocket change. Good response...
  12. KindleTheFlame.

    My introduction

    INTRO 
    Hi there, I've joined the Fastlane forum to keep myself accountable and document my journey of getting rich. i also live in pakistan and intend to leave abroad in the coming year (bachelors). After some recent life events i've come to realization that things need to change. I am working on an...
Back
Top Bottom