What's new

Recent content by Kim168

  1. Kim168

    Need more than inspiration

    INTRO 
    Thank you Sean. I will do that. I am in the habit of thinking small, I need to analyse a bunch of ideas that are more tuned to the fast lane principles. I will keep reading some of the posts here too
  2. Kim168

    Need more than inspiration

    INTRO 
    Hi MJ DeMarco! I didn't expect a message from you. It's early here too, so i thought i was replying to Rob and Savania ☺️
  3. Kim168

    Need more than inspiration

    INTRO 
    Hi Rob Davis and Savania! Thank you for the welcome and asking me a hard question. I'm not sure where I'm at is a plan, i had a plan but i think im not daring to think big enough. It was also contingent on other organisations making the shots, their cut was $60 and now they have raised it to...
  4. Kim168

    Need more than inspiration

    INTRO 
  5. Kim168

    Need more than inspiration

    INTRO 
    Hi I'm Kim, I've been reading Fast Lane and I cant help but agree with many of the things MJ DeMarco talks about. I feel like a race horse that hasn't even gotten out the gates yet, i dont stick to anything long enough and i feel like i lack grit. I you with the idea of starting a business but...
Back
Top Bottom