What's new

Recent content by Kid

  1. K

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Musk: Why can't you make billion dollars today? Someone: I don't know. Musk: One bowl of taco. ...just one..
  2. K

    OpenClaw / Hermes / Muse / Agentic AI Chat Thread

    HOT! CHAT - AI - 
    I didn't read the whole thread - can you run it through OpenCode CLI, maybe?
  3. K

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    I was thinking more of Sam Walton's first store. (Answer is valid nevertheless ). The store was a franchise, five and dime store. In context of Your earlier post, Sam started with completely established idea, then he seek ways to make it better for his customers. He kept repeating it for...
  4. K

    Progress Thread - Fashion Jewelry E-commerce - Updates every Sunday

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK 
    Regardless of if you still at this - I apologize for negative post.
  5. K

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Do you happen to know how Walmart was created, Sir?
  6. K

    I'm justifying buying a supercar to join a supercar club. Is this a good move?

    OFF-TOPIC 
    I asked about a car a stranger, once. It was the car almost anyone else didn't have but not an exotic like Ferrari or Lamborghini (story's longer, that's for another day). I was as careful as I could be - I didn't know what to expect. Then, this person was as nice as a stranger can be...
  7. K

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    I don't have a good term for this nor i think there's one in the world. It's not "a bubble" like 2000's internet because that one burst while completely removing companies. This thing is very capital hungry, giving basically a speculative advantage to users. So it's not that it doesn't work...
  8. K

    The Artificial Intelligence (AI) Random Chat Thread...

    CHAT - AI - 
    Did it die already?
  9. K

    Stock Market Discussion, Chat About the Latest Market Action

    HOT! CHAT 
    Both doomsayers and optimists are wrong on AI. AI've been on the market for some time and people still point out future as a place where something big will happen.
  10. K

    Sahil's Web Design Accountability Thread

    EXECUTION 
    Bingo! Hope to see you in that $10m condo one day.
  11. K

    Educational App

    IDEA 
    You got one point from me. Next: Guess what?
  12. K

    Progress Thread - Fashion Jewelry E-commerce - Updates every Sunday

    EXECUTION FEEDBACK 
    This thread is just a jerking off.
  13. K

    My view on people

    PEOPLE 
    """ Listen. I went to school. They told me to repeat things others said. I didn't, so i had bad grades. People who where repeating it, got good grades. Fast forward, I want to be entrepreneur. Tell me the books i have to read.. and repeat. """
  14. K

    Surprisingly simple stupid businesses- that somehow work

    GOLD! HOT! IDEA 
    Game I'd buy even not knowing what its about. Title does everything.
  15. K

    Surprisingly simple stupid businesses- that somehow work

    GOLD! HOT! IDEA 
    Self-deprecating in fast business doesn't work. If it's 1.Legal. 2.Ethical. 3. Works. Then calling it stupid, puts a bad light on you.
Back
Top Bottom