What's new

Recent content by keanoon8

  1. K

    I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read it ! it was by far the most recommended personal finances book !
  2. K

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    Read the book ! Changed my life and perspective
  3. K

    Is day trading consider unscripted move?

    MINDSET 
    Yes, I admit it's my bad on not thinking that way. It's my mistake to have that “greedy" feeling when watching other people showing how much they earn as a day trader.. I can feel something is not right.. So here I am asking this dumb question .. I'm glad I asked, soI wont invest another few...
  4. K

    Describe your first sale as an entrepreneur!

    NOTABLE! EXECUTION 
    I still remember 3 years ago i was still studying in university. I work part time in those retail store for almost a year to hit my saving target. And at that time I have been thinking, how can I start increase my income without putting so much time and energy, since I have study and part time...
  5. K

    Is day trading consider unscripted move?

    MINDSET 
    Yes, I have read both books, awesome awesome awesome. Again , thanks for your sharing. You're right. That's the point I have been think of. And most of it can't scale far compare to business. ( As day trader need to work everyday , hand stop , income stop). I guess it would be more suitable...
  6. K

    Is day trading consider unscripted move?

    MINDSET 
    Hi, everyone, good day, I am new to the forum. I am Alan, from Malaysia. Mj Demacro Book hit me like storm and I know I can't back to scripted mindset anymore. However, I have a quick question. Is day trading skill consider unscripted move? Or it's just a quick scheme to get quick money ...
Back
Top Bottom