What's new

Recent content by jvn

  1. jvn

    Was this action faking? I want your opinion

    EXECUTION QUESTION 
    This is what I was worried about because I was building without having a clear next step in my mind. I didn't think about the next step and I didn't set out a deadline. Thank you for clarifying this.
  2. jvn

    Was this action faking? I want your opinion

    EXECUTION QUESTION 
    This looks much better. Thank you so much. I was thinking of maybe transforming it into a step-by-step flow instead of users scrolling down. But I left it as it was. Now you have convinced me that a step-by-step flow is much better. Thanks
  3. jvn

    Was this action faking? I want your opinion

    EXECUTION QUESTION 
    What I'm doing is part of step one. I was just too worried that maybe I'm focusing too much on building, which is a familiar for me because I already worked as a software engineer, instead of focusing on sales and contacting people. https://app.wedding.elytheus.com/ This is the calculator I...
  4. jvn

    Was this action faking? I want your opinion

    EXECUTION QUESTION 
    I will definitely do this. I’ve cut my spending down to just rent+food in order to have money to invest in business/education/tools. I have around $300 per month to invest so I guess that’s a good start. Man I appreciate your help so much. I would buy you a chocolate if you were in my city...
  5. jvn

    Was this action faking? I want your opinion

    EXECUTION QUESTION 
    When I was just starting 2 months ago I’ve developed Elytheus website, but since then I’ve moved to wedding venues and I am not spending any time on it. Past month and a half were just building this stuff for wedding venues. Researching good wedding venue websites, case studies, customer...
  6. jvn

    Was this action faking? I want your opinion

    EXECUTION QUESTION 
    I have already hosted it on my own website elytheus.com. This is the website I have created in order to do just general website building services. But then I decided that I will niche down so I would not compete with every web developer/marketing guy out there. All the tools are hosted on a...
  7. jvn

    Was this action faking? I want your opinion

    EXECUTION QUESTION 
    Martin, thank you for this explanation. It really means a lot to hear it from somebody who has experience.
  8. jvn

    Coping with schizophrenia

    OFF-TOPIC 
    I didn't know there was a name for that(HPPD), thank you for educating me. I would like to somehow help you mate, but I am neither a doctor nor a psychiatrist. I hope you find a way to handle this and find a solution with the doctor that will suppress the symptoms. I wish you the best of...
  9. jvn

    Coping with schizophrenia

    OFF-TOPIC 
    That's interesting. For how long has this been happening? 2 months, 1 year? I'm asking because when I was 19 I also took LSD and I had some kind of hallucinations afterward. When I looked at the floor or some flat surface for more than 5 seconds, it would kind of wiggle and this lasted maybe...
  10. jvn

    Was this action faking? I want your opinion

    EXECUTION QUESTION 
    I wanted to start working on helping wedding venues and providing them with services to: improve their website, so they convert better improve their SEO, so they attract more customers remove friction points for the people who are looking at their websites I was waking up early in the morning...
  11. jvn

    Coping with schizophrenia

    OFF-TOPIC 
    What kind of hallucinations do you have? How consistent are they? Are they happening every 15 minutes or so? While the hallucinations are happening, are you aware that it's a hallucination or do you believe that it's true what you are seeing in the moment, only after it is finished you realized...
  12. jvn

    Long time lurker, first time poster. My Entrepreneurial journey thus far

    INTRO 
    CJ, thanks for a great story. It was so inspiring to read it. A lot of ups and downs but you made it in the end. I wanted to ask you: how did you manage your time and how did you find time to work on these ideas. Correct me if I'm wrong but from reading what you said it seems to me you have...
  13. jvn

    How to understand Money Hyperreality on a deeper emotional level?

    MINDSET 
    You are completely right about that. Currently in my job we're going to launch a clothing line and to be honest I'm not a guy who values clothing. I go buy everything in a thrift shop. I don't care about brands or anything. In my mind, it's stupid to give like $50 or $100 for a hoodie but for...
  14. jvn

    3x Your Productivity With Wispr Flow

    HOT! - AI - 
    Andy, thank you so much for this suggestion. When I saw this thread I tried it out and I've been using Wispr Flow for 3 months now, but I forgot to say thank you for this recommendation. It's crazy how massively it speeds up my workflow in general: answering customers, prompting AI. It's just...
  15. jvn

    How to understand Money Hyperreality on a deeper emotional level?

    MINDSET 
    Money representing perceived value is really the gem here. When I was trying to understand and explain the concept to myself today I used an example of MacBook Pro. To a plumber, $3000 price is ludicrous because he has no use for MacBook, but for a developer or video editor or LLM enthusiast...
Back
Top Bottom