What's new

Recent content by justinchung19

  1. justinchung19

    Introducing myself

    INTRO 
    Ah, very wise. Thank you for the insight.
  2. justinchung19

    Introducing myself

    INTRO 
    The main reason I wanted to contact him was because I was reading his book, and it said "I outgrew that phase and swapped that ostentatiousness for eleven jaw-dropping acres in Sedona, AZ". I want to simply propose an idea to repurpose that land for agricultural productivity and a cool...
  3. justinchung19

    Introducing myself

    INTRO 
    Yup I suppose you’re right. I should’ve included that I’d like to discuss an investment opportunity , so him handing over his “time” would be a low-risk, yet still risky, endeavor. However, I thought I posted enough interesting tidbits about myself that he’d be interested in having a chat.
  4. justinchung19

    Introducing myself

    INTRO 
    Maybe to meet another interesting human? No need to be such a hater, perchboy.
  5. justinchung19

    Introducing myself

    INTRO 
    @MJ DeMarco can we find a time to chat? 10 mins.
  6. justinchung19

    Introducing myself

    INTRO 
    Hello all my name is Justin (Hyunjae) Chung and based in Phoenix, AZ. My background is in controlled environment agriculture (CEA) which merges technology with agriculture to provide value around resource-use efficiency, decentralization, and climate adaptation. I’m currently working in the...
Back
Top Bottom