What's new

Recent content by junsubid

  1. junsubid

    Quit a Big 4 gig in Hong Kong last year to escape the rat race and enter the Fastlane, exploring opportunities in English teaching in Asia

    INTRO 
    Exactly, pretty much nothing is scalable in Hong Kong except maybe finance.
  2. junsubid

    Quit a Big 4 gig in Hong Kong last year to escape the rat race and enter the Fastlane, exploring opportunities in English teaching in Asia

    INTRO 
    Thanks, you touched on precisely what I was shooting for and yet couldn't verbalize. I'll keep you updated on my progress!
  3. junsubid

    Quit a Big 4 gig in Hong Kong last year to escape the rat race and enter the Fastlane, exploring opportunities in English teaching in Asia

    INTRO 
    Hi Fastlaners, I'm a Korean (25M) who grew up attending international schools in China and Malaysia. After graduating from university in Hong Kong, I initially joined a Big 4 accounting firm there since understanding accounting standards, tax codes, and company law is crucial for doing...
Back
Top Bottom