What's new

Recent content by Julio

  1. Julio

    Hi, I'm Julio, and I am going to be a millionaire

    EXECUTION INTRO 
    Yeah, thanks! This is now my execution thread. So summing it up: I have my idea, helping men shaving without pain; and what I have to do is teach them how to use a safety razor, and some other topics related to it. So far I have use the book 100M$ Offers, by Alex Hormozi. It teaches you that...
  2. Julio

    I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

    GOLD! HOT! 
    I read this book some months ago, and right now I am executing. Also, I am through my second read!! I have recommended it to several friends, and it really changed my minset!
  3. Julio

    Hi, I'm Julio, and I am going to be a millionaire

    EXECUTION INTRO 
    Hi everyone, My name is Julio, I am 19 years old, and I am from Barcelona, Spain. I am studying Law, but as you might think, it's not the path that I want my career to take. I want to be a business owner. And, after reading The Millionaire Fastlane some months ago, I had an idea that I am...
Back
Top Bottom