What's new

Recent content by JUAREZ

  1. JUAREZ

    Journal of starting a Florida Lawn Care business

    EXECUTION 
    My response was not meant to be rude or to offend you. What I wrote is my understanding of the process you have been through, because I read all of your thread of lawn business. Just wanted to clarify this, and to say that I appreciate your posts here, and I took a lot of lessons from you.
  2. JUAREZ

    Journal of starting a Florida Lawn Care business

    EXECUTION 
    Well, you are talking about the easy way now, because you did the hard way in the beggining. All the points above, you did it yourself when you started, and managed to make systems and now you can have it "easy". Good job anyway
  3. JUAREZ

    24 Years old: QUIT six-figure Job, Launched two Businesses, Over $25M+ Sales

    GOLD! 
    This is probably one of the best threads on the forum. It is so usefull especially for the people who failed and looking to recover and start again. Congratulations, you showed us what a process trully means.
  4. JUAREZ

    There's GOLD in local services: 0% of $20M is still 0.

    GOLD! HOT! ASSERTION 
    For me, the tech part is appealing because it can give you more customers who can pay more depending on the location they live. With a service business, if you live in a developing country, prices are so different that you ask yourself if it is worth it. For example, wood refinishing is like...
  5. JUAREZ

    Out of Shadows

    That aged well..how can we protect our minds? How do you guys become mindproof? How can you let these emotions not affect you?
  6. JUAREZ

    MJ's 4 Conditions: The Definitive Guide on WHEN to Quit Your Job...

    GOLD! EXECUTION 
    Bump. A checklist for when you are about to pull the trigger. Read it, analyze and decide.
  7. JUAREZ

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    Try this experiment: put your headphones, max volume and listen to this - View: https://youtu.be/2sp5HeLNW5o?si=7172VSbZje2-16kA AI is evolving so fast. This is one piece of work that I think it is pretty damn good
  8. JUAREZ

    Cancel your Replit/Lovable subscriptions. Just use Antigravity instead.

    HOT! - AI - 
    Since you are using and testing Antigravity, could you share, from your perspective, what specs should your laptop have to run it without probl ms and lag? Since the agents consume RAM, what do you consider should be the minimum? Want to take a laptop specifically for this, and was wondering...
  9. JUAREZ

    Ecommerce - Journey to Fastlane while having 2 little kids and living in a developing country

    EXECUTION 
    Imagine sitting at night on your couch wandering about business, process and where you are with your fastlane journey. Then it hits you. "Shit, how the hell did I forget?" My body is starting to shake. I can feel the emotions running through my veins. The energy, like something is about to...
  10. JUAREZ

    Bitcoin / Cryptocurrency Discussion (And Predictions)

    HOT! CRYPTO CHAT 
    I thought that I have a 4 year window to change the lyxe to lyx but they decided to reduce the amount of time regarding the migration and the last day was on May. Is there a way to migrate the lukso token to lyx now? @AceVentures ,a little bit of help? Are they gone? Is there a way I can change...
  11. JUAREZ

    Human Longevity Breakthroughs, Resources, and Websites

    NOTABLE! CHAT 
    You dodged a bullet there. Regarding your eyes health, you can check Jake Steiner - endmyopia. Maybe it will help you. There was also a topic on lasik sugery and why you should avoid at all costs. Edit - the video doesn't work in your message. Guess it was taken down
  12. JUAREZ

    Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

    HOT! CHAT 
    This is a very good summary of what is/was happening to me. You understand that there is a way out, but you haven't found it yet. My eyes were opened in 2019 and although I know that I must provide value to people, there are constantly thoughts of self doubt, fear that you're idea sucks, fear...
  13. JUAREZ

    NOW LIVE: How to get FREE forum membership and access...

    IMPORTANT! 
    Thank you MJ. The better it gets, the better it can get. So many updates lately.
  14. JUAREZ

    From Laid off to CEO: Building a Multi-Million Dollar Software Company [Progress Thread]

    HOT! EXECUTION 
    That is why the machinistguy said you should test the market ASAP. Because ultimately, the market decides if they need that product/game or not. I have also failed with products that in my mind were so necessary, that I could not even accept that maybe the market thinks the products are crap...
  15. JUAREZ

    Basic Financial Intelligence is Fastlane: Some Simple Strategies to Use Now.

    GOLD! INVESTING 
    Thank you MJ! This is very helpful with showing examples to see in action your thought process. Although this is for US, your process of thinking and how you see things is very helpful.
Back
Top Bottom